Week Ending 08/15/2020

Post your score for the week - 08/09/2020 - 08/15/2020

[SIZE=26px]zero[/SIZE]

No hopes for yarn usage today. :slight_smile:

WTD 3
YTD 29

Used up a bit (last of skein)to make a cozy…for a lotion bottle. (trying to get mojo back…so had to do something…lol)
RIPed a project and remade a basic knit single skein triangle scarf.

(completely forgot if putting a negative sign meant I had used that many or that I had bought that many and fell behind. So…I went with color coding today.)
:fk:stay well everyone.

I completed 2 scarves and a Shawlette this week, (+6), and purchased one ball of lace yarn from Char’s yarn shop (-2).

[SIZE=18px]WTD = +4[/SIZE]

Good week this week, we’ll see about next as the Michigan Fiber Festival went virtual this year and I will probably buy something just to support them. Does unspun fiber count against us?? I haven’t been counting what I spin as I figure it’s already in stash, just in another form. I mean buying unspun fiber.

[SIZE=22px]WTD +6
YTD +174[/SIZE]

I think we addressed this way back when and determined if it was previously in your stash (unspun) and you spin it, it wouldn’t count. Purchased unspun would count once you spin it. I don’t know how in the world you’d keep up with it though.

I have a spreadsheet where I put things with the date purchased, so I’d probably be able to keep up. Of course I’m so far behind with my spinning that I wouldn’t use it until next year probably. I’m on the lookout for a nice red at the festival, I’d like to spin and knit myself a sweater.

This week I finished a cardigan for myself (+8) and bought 2 cones of yarn (-24)

WTD -16

I’ve been working on the Tunisian crochet project & with all the swatching I managed to use a couple of skeins!

WTD +4

Y’all have a Happy week!

[SIZE=16px]WTD: +2, YTD: +115 WE 8/15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Working on a scarf for a Christmas present, finished the first skein.:fk:[/SIZE]