Week Ending 08/14/2021

Post your score for the week: 08/08/2021 - 08/14/2021

No change. I honestly haven’t had much time to knit this week! It SHOULD be much quieter this coming week so hopefully I can finish a couple of things. I am really happy to be feeling creative again so look for me to finally start using up some yarn soon!

Zero here

I purchased two balls of yarn (-4), made a two-color dishcloth (+2), and a two-color scarf (+4).

[SIZE=16px]WTD = +2[/SIZE]

No change again.

WTD 0

Thank you for starting the thread for me. I will be able to do the tally tomorrow, but not until after noon eastern time. I’m still hoping to finish a skein or two before tonight so I’ll post my score later.

More decluttering this week! Donated skeins and partial balls totaling +39 and finished a pair of Scrappy Socks. +2 for a total of:
[SIZE=18px]WTD 8/14/21 (+41) YTD (+56)[/SIZE]

Used up 7 skeins this week, so made up for about 1/3 of what I bought last week.

[SIZE=22px]W/E +14
YTD +74[/SIZE]

WTD 0
I had little time to knit this week. We finally find a buyer for our house. I am so glad, that I don’t need to do a general cleaning for a while. Hard to do it with small children.
So for a few months I will be less active. But it’s only temporary:rolleyes:

[SIZE=16px]WTD: + 4, YTD: + 4 WE 8/14/21
Two skeins used.[/SIZE]

So glad to hear you were able to get your house sold! Trying to keep a house picked up with children must be a real challenge.

That’s great news! Congrats!

I used up 2 skeins in a hat and a bag.

WTD = +4

A little late to the party.
[SIZE=18px]WTD +6
YTD +84[/SIZE]