Week Ending 06/06/2020

Post your score for the week - 05/31/2020 - 06/06/2020

My swap arrived in the mail this week and she sent a ton of yarn to me. She misunderstood my likes/dislikes and sent all cotton yarn which is hard on my elbow. I gave away quite a bit of it and my daughter and I made friendship bracelets from the tiny bon bons as well as more prayer squares. I managed not to upset my elbow with tendinitis so that’s a victory.

WTD +9
YTD+114

I surprisingly managed to use up some skeins on a couple of shelter mats this week. Mindless stitching with a purpose!

[SIZE=20px]WTD +8[/SIZE]

I had a pretty good week, completed 2 scarves, a pair of socks,1 trivet, 4 flower pot saucer cozy’s, a baby blanket and 1 Birthday blanket rectangle (total +17). Also purchased 8 new balls of yarn (-16).

[SIZE=18px]WTD = +1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=22px]WTD: +3, YTD: +110 WE 6/6[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]I finished my C2C lapghan. A few little projects started, trying some new crochet techniques.[/SIZE]

I have been working on more scarfs and wraps when I had time. :-). No new purchases. Hoping to begin liquidation of some yarns this week and next. :slight_smile:

Edit: I just sold 8 cones I listed early today on the marketplace. Woot!

[SIZE=18px]WTD +24; YTD -298[/SIZE]

This week I received a beautiful silk bourette yarn (-18). I’m going to make two cardigans, one for me and second for my son. I finished a pouf (+10). And used some balls of yarn on blanket (+6) and baby cardigan (+4).
WTD +2

Slow week here, I’ve been doing jigsaw puzzles and weaving and reading.
[SIZE=22px] WTD +4 YTD +130[/SIZE]