Week Ending 05/16/2020

Post your score for the week - 05/10/2020 - 05/16/2020

Don’t forget to post your scores before the end of the day today! Happy Saturday! :fk:

This was a better week, I completed a cowl, 2 scarves and a Shawlette for a +15. But I purchased 7 new balls for a -14.

[SIZE=18px]WTD = +1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24px]This was a blah week week ending 5/16 +0 ytd +118 [/SIZE]

I had to order 2 cones of 8/2 cotton for my weaving … good thing we’re not counting yards!! That was over 3,000 yards. I did use up one cone (which is why I had to order more) and used another skein of sock yarn so it’s all even. The weaving cotton is for curtains for the Grand Daughters, so really couldn’t wait to order.

Finished great this week with four dishcloths, a stuffed owl, three scrubbies, five ear savers and I started a hand towel. I gave away two skeins in a swap so my score is higher this week. I went shopping and I will receive in the same swap later this month so I’m sure my score will be coming down soon.

MAY 16
WTD +16
YTD 95

I have no FO this week :confused: And moreover I used 2 balls of yarn on top which I would never finish ( not my style).
WTD +4;

[SIZE=14px]I finished my table runner, one place mat and a coaster for my patio table.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +6, YTD: +91 WE 5/16[/SIZE]

WTD: -128

Put me on the moon this week!

I really need to be using smaller skeins!

I finished a beanie/cowl test and made 3 baskets. So I made a bit of progress. Then I received a box from my yarn angel. Back to negative.

WTD -20

Y’all have a happy week!

Shhhhhh - don’t remind me. :smiling_imp:

@Char ~ :notes::dancer::dancer::dancer::notes: :rocket::rocket:

:astonished: Oh my! I hear Sinatra :notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note:

Hi everyone I am glad you are doing the KAL and hope you stay well!
I have been very busy at work during the virus. I am knitting almost every night but not keeping track at all. And buying way more yarn from my LYSs in the mail, gotta help them stay in business. :wink:. I seem to cast on for a new project every Saturday after the work too.

still like to see all the ideas. Maybe I will jump back into the KAL this fall.

Good to hear from you! You’re welcome to join back in anytime!