Week Ending 05/09/2020

Post your score for the week - 05/03/2020 - 05/09/2020

Ok! Great week for me. My tendinitis is finally calmed down. I completed a whale stuffed toy, baby blanket, continued on my swing top and started a stuffed bear which I hope to finish today.

WTD +12
YTD +79

So glad you got your tendinitis feeling a little better. Great numbers.

I purchased two balls of yarn (-4), and completed two scarves this week, using up some 50 gram balls (+8). I have a few large items that will be finished in the next couple of weeks I hope :yarn::yarn:

[SIZE=14px]WTD + 4[/SIZE]

Best to get this posted & move on with my day. Oh dear. I received 36 balls of thread & 34 skeins of yarn from my yarn angel, I purchased 6 skeins of yarn for a test that only requires 2 but they only came in packages of 3 & I cut & rolled 5 balls of t-shirt yarn. Sigh…

[SIZE=18px]WTD -162[/SIZE]

Oh well, someone has to shoot the moon. LOL

Oh goodness! Well, think of all the wonderful things you can make now that you have so many choices!!!

Looks like you are really back at it this! Take it slow :slight_smile:

Oh my. I have some catching up to do. Just told my hubby. Lol

I used / finished four skeins on towels this week. :slight_smile:

WTD +8

off to do some shopping to catch up with @TexasPurl

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +5

Working on wash cloths and a table runner for our patio.[/SIZE]

Finished 2 balls of yarn,
[SIZE=24px]Week ending 5/9 +4; YTD +118[/SIZE]

I finished 1 ball of yarn on the top for me.
WTD +2 YTD +37

To be fair, eight of those points were for small skeins. I do need to pace myself but what I’ve noticed is that crochet gives my elbow a fit, but knitting does not.

I bought 4 skeins at my LYN. (supporting local business was my excuse, well, that and it was on sale…so I only spent $20) -8
I used 2 skeins so far. One cotton and one of the new skeins. +4
WTD -4

@Char ~ There’s a term for that here in Texas ~ “Hold my beer…” :joy::joy::joy: