Week Ending 03/28/2020

Post your score for the week - 03/22/2020 - 03/28/2020

It’s the last Saturday of the month. Please post both MTD & YTD scores.

[B]It’s Saturday! The last one of the month as well.

Post your WTD & YTD scores before the end of the day.[/B]

I know I won’t finish anything else today. I had a very good stashbusting week, finishing 2 scarves, a pair of socks, a cowl & hat set, and a baby blanket. I didn’t add any yarn to my stash.

[SIZE=16px]WTD = +23, YTD = +39[/SIZE]

I doubt I’ll finish out any more yarn today. I used 4 balls that were leftover from the C2C blanket & stitched out a shelter mat. That’s about it for this week.

WTD +4 YTD -202

Y’all have a Happy week!

Wow!!

This is the best I could do with tendinitis. I was using a lace weight yarn for some of this:

WTD +6 YTD +58

A nice week for me one skein came in, but many more were finished

[SIZE=22px]WTD +10 YTD +94[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +2, YTD: +73 WE 3/28[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]A non-productive week. [/SIZE]

I had a somewhat productive week. And then an order of yarn came in. And yarn that changed (ordered previously and now it is different) and I’m not thrilled with. Grrr.

Anyway, I had a net loss of 3.

[SIZE=18px]WTD -3; YTD -62[/SIZE]

I forgot to post in time.
This shelter at home thing is making me completely loose track of what day it is.
Anyway… I finished up one Caron Cake this week when I finished my shawl.
And controlled the urge to buy more local yarn.

WTD +1
YTD + 25

Well, I seem to have some mental block about posting on Saturday. I’m posting it anyway. I was a bit frustrated, in a way. I finished one of my Crochet Care blankets, using three skeins, and on the same day received the next Crochet Cares package, with three skeins for another charity blanket! So, I’m running to stay in place at the moment. Oh, well. Here’s my total:

2020 Stashbusting MAL: WTD: 0 YTD: -5

wait…there is a group that sends you yarn to make charity blankets?! hmmm…interesting.

Yes, it’s an Annie’s crafting club. Each month they send you yarn and a pattern or two to make something for charity. They also send you the information about a charity that would like the project. My first month it was chemo caps, the next two months have been baby blankets for Project Linus. If you include shipping and taxes, which I neglected to calculate originally(!), it’s $27 per month. A bit over the top, but as I intended, it has helped me with my de-stashing efforts,: the last two months I’ve been focusing only on making blankets, and the first month I did a bunch of hats.