Week Ending 02/22/2020

Post your score for the week - 02/16/2020 - 02/22/2020

I am going to post now…so I won’t forget to later.

I used up a skein today. woo hoo. +1
Resisted the urge to even look at yarn stores/sales last week.
And…I had a neighbor stop by and kindly requested any yarn I do not need/want to be passed on to her. She is making hats for a local hospital…so I am planning on going thru my stash this week. Hopefully will be able to adjust my numbers.

wtd +1
Ytd +5

Sure hope I did that right. This is fun and productive. I am making progress on two Wip’s.
Hope everyone else is having a great week.

[SIZE=20px]It’s Saturday! Post your scores before the end of the day! :fk:[/SIZE]

I had a better week, no yarn purchases, and some stash used. Completed 2 scarves, a pair of socks and wrist warmers. I used some of the worsted from last week’s Goodwill purchase. My WIP’s are larger projects, a shawl and a cowl, both of which seem to be taking forever.

So, for this week my stash totals are:

​​​​​​[SIZE=20px]WTD +8[/SIZE]

I gave away 4 skeins & used 2 skeins on the tote bag & shelter mats. That’s a really good week for me!

[SIZE=18px]WTD +12[/SIZE]

I’m still hoping to make my way through more skeins purchased and gifted. :slight_smile:

Good week here
[SIZE=18px]Week ending 2/22 WTD +6 YTD +44[/SIZE]

WTD 0 (used 8 and bought 8 more)
Ytd+25

I didn’t finish even a ball of yarn this week. :eek:

WTD 0; YTD +29

I gave away 4 skeins of yarn to my cousin, and finished a skein on a WIP. :fk:

[SIZE=16px]WTD: +9, YTD: +52 [/SIZE]

You didn’t add any either! Still a win!

I added to my stash, or it was added to, for a -30

I used five of those balls and three from my stash on a blanket (pic tomorrow after I finish the edging).

WTD -14

I worked on a few things, but didn’t finish anything. In fact, I nearly finished a ball, and then frogged what I was making. Sigh ! No change for this week!!!

I managed to finish one ball. :laughing:
WTD +1
YTD -15

+3 (used three balls up). And I finished a cardigan I started in Fall 2017! I will post a picture once it is dry from blocking and I sew the buttons on :grin:

I can’t wait to see pictures!!!