Week Ending 01/09/2021

Post your score for the week: 01/02/2021 - 01/09/2021

:rolleyes:Please tell me someone else went shopping this week.

6 skeins for a baby blanket. WTD -12

I did not go shopping, but I was gifted some yarn (-10) as thanks for a charity donation. I finished a ball of cotton in a washcloth (+2).

WTD = -8

Used one skein. Added one plus a partial to stash leftover from finishing a sweater.

-3+2=(-1 total)

I used a lot of sock leftovers to make 2 charity scarves (+11) and a partial ball on a cowl (+1). No purchases this week.

[SIZE=18px]WTD = +12[/SIZE]

It’s been a trying week. I finished out 1 skein on a cardigan.

[SIZE=20px]WTD +2[/SIZE]

I should, eventually, start getting into positive numbers. I have started 8 projects this month. Of course, if skeins that I had used in existing WIPs before starting this counted, I would immediately go very positive.

Slowly recovering from last week!! Used 3 skeins up

[SIZE=26px]WTD +6 YTD -8[/SIZE]

I hope things get easier for you, April is not that far away!!

I have used or acquired zero

ZERO

Used up one skein this week.
[SIZE=18px]WTD +2[/SIZE]

I used up lots of leftovers and finished a shawl, a baby blanket, a potholder and two tiny amigurumi hearts. I also went to JoAnn and found big cones of Sugar and Cream in my favorite colorway (Summerfield) and bought three. So +10-6=

[SIZE=4]WTD +4[/SIZE]

No FO this week
WTD 0

[SIZE=20px]WTD: +2, YTD: +2 WE 1/9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]I used one skein working on my stashbusting blanket. :fk:[/SIZE]

Several partials and a full skein used up … so +9 for this week …

This had been a very slow crafting week for me. I did complete a Headband With a Twist out of my handspun I processed from a BFL/Merino cross sheep. The first time I ever dyed fiber and I’m happy with how it came out. The headband used up the handspun and a small ball of mohair I had leftover from another project for +3 for the week.

WTD +3, YTD +13

2b49b8baf6a4591583982a782b3f64d3jpg.jpg

It’s beautiful and I love the color.

Looks warm and cozy not to mention pretty!

@DJM and @KnitsWithHorses thank you so much. The mohair makes it even warmer. I really enjoyed this project and it’s nice for leftovers.

I’m late in posting but this is to help me keep on track.
WTD= 20. Lots of partial balls donated 19 to be exact. (Passing along what was passed to me that I won’t be using). 1 half ball used to make a washcloth. YTD= +25

769d6bea2a3658bd352fff0c6d3936b9jpg.jpg