Warrior KAL

Thanks! I had more police family ask me for hats but I want to knit the love note sweater for my youngest right now haha but I did direct them to DK to buy a hat. I did use muggle yarn so the worsted is a little different. I modified the ribbing only because my husband likes his hats that way loll. I watched alot of Trump biographies while knitting them. Heres what I learned he works best in crisis lolll. I didnt know much about him. I listen to alot of true crime podcasts and knit I learned alot about the Clinton’s which is super spooky. If you like true crime and knitting listen to Boys on the Tracks by True Crime Garage. I wasnt interested in learning about politics until the last few years. I am getting off topic but I like DK’s new cowl pattern stain glassed diamonds. I have yarn coming from Tina :heartpulse: I’d be interested in testing it.

and I don’t know how to reply to a person yet loll :sweat_smile: I just @ them?

If you’re on a PC you should see Quote Comment Flag and Like at the bottom of each post, if you’re on a device it’s probably three dots next to Like, click them.

@FreedomLover okay i think i got it thanks for your help. :heartpulse::t_rex:

@knitter131 thank you :hugs:

I love that terminology — @ them! Perfect!

@Char thanks youre doing an amazing job. :heartpulse::hugs: The app and site I go back to and fro while ive been learning today. They both have good qualities to them. Dont worry it takes time. I like the little app bubble with the kind heart on my phone so it stays lolll.

I love having that on my phone as well.

Aww - thank you! :slight_smile:

@pumpkinmouse Great job on this hat.
A family member just accomplished his goal of becoming a police officer. I may have to add this to my to do list.

btw …Welcome to FiberKind. I hope you love it here.
and thanks for the list of things you watched and listened to while knitting.

I LOVE the hat! I designed a back the blue pattern for socks and hats but I honestly like yours better!

@hereami thank you for the warm welcome. congrats to him :heart::oncoming_police_car: and welcome to the blue family

Thanks @pumpkinmouse when in looked at her website I instantly had a list of many patterns I want to buy! Not sure if I’ll get any done in time for the KAL but I’ll get them done eventually. :grin: