Storage

be careful @sheiskanen - we are also a VERY enabling group. LOL :fk:

@Char - I have a friend with whom I share a spreadsheet where we enter all our purchases and usage of yarn - the idea is to feel at least somewhat accountable to someone :slight_smile:

I’m drooling. My dream is a craft room where I can quietly knit and listen to podcasts without interruption. Maybe when my 10month old is 30 and not living at home :joy:

I have been watching the comments on the stash storage feature. I have a son who does computer software for a large company and a daughter in college working towards the same type of work. Listening to them describe what they need to do to make the computer do a simple thing like select a name is unbelievable! I will definitely appreciate the work admin is doing for us. Computer software people know how to “think outside of the box”.
Thank you admin! :bouquet:

Anyone hear of possible updates for a place to record our stash? I would love to be able to pull up all of my stash online and see what I have, how much I have. I work on an iPad. And I am not sure how to use excel and other software. It would be wonderful to record my projects again as I finish them and have the project reduce the yarn used from the stash record. Over eight months of knitting projects, I feel myself falling deeper and deeper into unorganization. :pleading_face:

Yes - we have something in the works with @Heatheratherbyne :-). Just a little more patience. :slight_smile:

@plainjaneknitter - Here is a link to the FiberKind birthday announcement, which @Char mentioned. :slight_smile:

Thank you :blush:!