September 2020 Sock KAL - Finished Objects Only - No Chatter Please

@qfknit, @Rose the Rebel Appreciate the info, thanks. No worries on not catching something, I just thought it was something about sock knitting I should know about for my ‘someday’.

First sock finished in my Just Cuz shorties modified to toe up from the pattern Impossible Girl by Madeline Gannon. I’ve used this pattern many times. It’s one of my go-to patterns for every day socks. It’s written cuff down.

IMG_20200912_171544.jpg

Your socks look great, Natalie!

They look great. I really like the design - simple (as in not a busy look) and the cable gives it a nice pop. Did that compliment make sense? :slight_smile:

I love this! Wearing these will make you feel happy.

Finished my shorties for the high schooler. All in on pencil color choices.

11e498456c535584b04427c95d7b0924jpg.jpg

They look great!

They are perfect.

I love these!

And one more entry for this month’s theme :fk::fk:

I’m a newbie here, so excuse me for just butting in without following the theme. I finished these purple sock a couple of weeks ago. They have nothing to do with back-to-school though. :frowning:

b1d7606345353988e10ae24ccebdb189jpg.jpg

ef3d4f1677f1aaebe3c3b8fd0adeb1b1jpg.jpg

df82eacfcd020999bfb9fcf6c0b5a59cjpg.jpg

Welcome to FiberKind! So glad you found us, and our sock knitting KALs. We do have a new theme, color, etc every month - you are always welcome to contribute regardless if you follow the theme or not.

Your socks look quite cozy!!! Love them! :fk:

Welcome aboard @Pegg Thomas! You won’t be a newbie for long, folks here are very friendly. I’m only a wannabe sock knitter but love yours. A nice color and the little trim at the top is a touch of perfect.

Welcome @Pegg Thomas! We love seeing all socks. You can get up to four entries (for each pair of socks) for the prize drawing - see list in post #1. Any sock theme or color qualifies for #1 and #2. Then you can get bonus entries for following the theme and color. We do have a schedule of upcoming themes and colors if you want to plan ahead. You’ll find it as a separate thread under Sock Knitting.

I like your edging.

Thanks for the welcome and comments. The edging is a picot made by yo/k2tog on the fold round. It’s a doubled cuff.

I love your socks and it’s exciting to have another sock knitter here.

Welcome to Fiberkind! It’s great to have another sock knitter among us :slight_smile:

@KnitsWithHorses is the winner of this month’s prize. Congratulations! Please PM me your address.

7C8084C2-7EC7-4531-887B-493C93BE1801.jpeg

Congratulations, @KnitsWithHorses! What a pleasant surprise after the last week or so you’ve had. I’m very happy for you :heart: