OLAD!!! You know you need it!

Well rats! The one I finally decided on got sold this morning before I could do anything about it. But there is a chance my sneaky husband bought it behind my back. Keep your fingers crossed.

Well, I did it! I found a substitute which I might end up liking better since it is an exotic wood. I can’t wait for it to get here so I can try it out.

https://etsy.me/35cxbYb

Ooooooooooooo… I do NOT need another inkle loom! I do NOT!

Well, I still haven’t received my loom. The seller shipped it promptly after getting my order, but apparently it is stuck in the USPS whirlpool. Tracking is not helpful. Ugh. It just keeps saying in transit. I will be so mad if they lost it. It is a one of its kind loom.

Sorry there’s a delay on your loom! Such things can make me so anxious and I often think the worse. Hang in there and I hope you get your loom or at least an update soon!

The Katie is a great little loom. I’m so glad I bought one. Here’s mine, complete with some deflected doubleweave earlier this year.

a9cdfc211a3bcd54f98e6e46ffc3a376jpg.jpg

That’s me all right. Thinking the worst. And aggravated that I paid for Priority Mail, not a leisurely saunter around the country. And I haven’t gotten any tracking updates in almost 2 days now.

Those looms are definitely cool ! I’d love one. And your weaving is exquisite’

There are bunch of power outages in California - could that have delayed normal processing?

Maybe, @Carlota, I thought of that.

What a beautiful piece that is! Did it become a scarf? I have only recently become aware of this structure and it is impressive.

No, it didn’t become a scarf. It was a sample - a small group of us were investigating deflected doubleweave. As you say, it is an impressive structure and, in my opinion, an intriguing one.

I’m all over my Katie! I’m trying to design a stand for it.

Glad it finally got to you and is serving it’s purpose. I’ve often admired their looms.

Thank you @Bettymo . I am really enjoying it! I have ordered a shuttle in matching wood now. I am hopeful the mail service handles it better.

Squee again!! My Christmas present (and Valentine’s Day present, and birthday present, and next Christmas present, etc.) came in last week! George got me one of the 50th anniversary Schacht Mighty Wolf looms! This completes my Wolf Den. There’s the Pup, the Baby and now the Mighty.

Mighty_Wolf_Side.png

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!! Lucky girl, what a special loom!

George sounds like a keeper. Have fun with you new pack member

Oh that’s fabulous. Yesterday at a fair a lady came up and asked our guild if we wanted a Leclerc and a Norwood. She can’t store them anymore. AND…there’s a Union Loom near me for sale. I can’t stop thinking about it.

A really nice loom!