My next quilt

My husband and I just purchased a new bed - King size so the dragon :dragon: quilt doesn’t quite fit…. I purchased this quilt kit a while ago, but it really would have been too big for our old bed. Perfect for our new bed!

I am starting on this one today….

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-tempid”:“temp_15095_1643668058083_961”}[/ATTACH][IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“http://fiberkind.com/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==”}[/IMG2]​the pattern is called Foothills Trail by Quilting on the Curve

such luscious batiks! :slight_smile:
the fabric is Timeless Treasures Tonga Batiks - Tulip line

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: 6A88D1A9-F40C-49DC-9D24-1A2C413DA6CA.jpeg Views: 0 Size: 106.1 KB ID: 122868”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“122868”,“data-size”:“medium”}[/ATTACH]

Beautiful colors!

I can’t wait to see more!

I decided to practice on the center block with scraps. This is the most difficult block of the bunch.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:123193}[/ATTACH]

thar turned out well, so I dove into the real thing. Loving the result! This block is 30.5”.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:123194}[/ATTACH]

This is gorgeous! Don’t you love a big block?

Yes! I have two more finished - I should post those pics. :slight_smile:

I finished blocks 1 and 2 (four of each)

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:123770}[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:123769}[/ATTACH]

I finished the third block (8)

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:123993}[/ATTACH] ​​​​​​​

Very pretty - I really like the green!

This is going to be a beautiful quilt.

Thank you :slight_smile: slow and steady :slight_smile:

Here is my next block … there are 8 of them. I’m not thrilled with the result but it’ll do.

I am pretty sure I’ll lose some points when joining the blocks.

one more block to go then several borders

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:124325}[/ATTACH]

Oh my goodness!! I can’t wait to see the finished quilt!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!

The final block (8) before I start the various borders. I am much happier with these corners and points.

I think it is time for some assembly. :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:124688}[/ATTACH]

It was time to do some assembly. :slight_smile:

This is on my king size bed. Still a ways to go.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:124748}[/ATTACH]

That is gorgeous!

Thank you :slight_smile:

I finished my four friendship braid panels this morning. :slight_smile: have some of the background fabric to add to the tops and bottoms then I can assemble it onto my quilt top.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:125051}[/ATTACH]

@lovestostitch - here are my friendship braid panels

And the quilt top is ready for the long armer. :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:125755}[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:125756}[/ATTACH]