March 2020 National Craft Month - Donations

I @Carlota donated this neat notions case. It has a chain on it as well to hook into your bag, etc.

40C8D2E8-0452-4E6B-995A-F39415CD3CCB.jpeg

E174E2B1-BCAA-4EE3-8921-12E81691D283.jpeg

I will donate a shaped, cloth mask with a filter pocket to someone in the USA. You can choose your fabric from my stash and you can choose an adult or child size. You can also choose between t-shirt material ties or elastic for ear loops. The fabric will be pre-washed in hot water and machine dried so it won’t shrink when you wash it in hot water.

Sample showing coordinating fabrics and the opening for inserting filter material.

Child sized:

D440432E-EE97-49BD-9451-CECF481313FD.jpeg

8C6E0DF1-3297-4FE9-BF7C-00145A322440.jpeg

This is awesome! :slight_smile: Thank you for donating!

Boy, we can never have enough of those little containers - thanks, whoever you are!

Oh my gosh, what an appropriate gift - thank you!

That’s just awesome! Thanks for the donation!

Great donation! Thank you!

@Hellokitten you are the winner of the mask made my @lovestostitch ! Thank you again for donating.

@Hellokitten - I just put your mask in the mailbox.

Hellokitten chose the same blue combo pictured above.

Yes! Thank you so much - I will watch the post for it!

@Rose the Rebel is the winner of the third button! Congratulations!!! :slight_smile:

Please get with @PurlgirlButtons for your prize. :fk:

Thank you again for donating!!

@Kathy7661 you are the winner of the second bag from @TexasPurl! Thank you again for donating!!!

@knitter131 you are the winner of the 4th button from @PurlgirlButtons - thank you again for donating!

Congratulations @Kathy7661. Thank you @TexasPurl.

@TexasPurl Thank you!! So excited to be the winner of such a great prize!!

Congratulations @Kathy7661 and thanks to @TexasPurl our very own Bag Lady.

@pinesprairie - you are the winner of these crochet books from @MBearMakes

Congratulations @pinesprairie !

@pinesprarie Enjoy your new prize!

Thank you everyone! These are going to be enormously fun, the printed word is still much loved by me and favored over e-books. The only problem is, I have a rule (yes, another one) that I have to make something from every book I get so…