June 2020 Chatter ☀️

looks very pretty!

I love the color and texture of these scarves.

I’m so in. Another great idea from our leader. Any color we want?

You can count me in for at least one square, I’m excited to find a pattern I like. Hoping to find something textured, so a relatively light solid will be perfect.

Yes - any color is fine @pinesprairie :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

@pinesprairie - I can’t claim ownership of the idea - but it is a great one from a great contributor on this site!

Count me in!!

Love the gray-black-white colorway!
:slight_smile:

@Char and whoever the idea came from, it’s a GREAT idea!

Thanks, @FreedomLover @Hellokitten and DJM !!!

My piece will likely be knit in Red Heart’s Super Saver yarn, in the colorway “Americana”… patriotic red, white, and blue.
:slight_smile:

For some reason the yarn did not drape well with this pattern. I frogged it and I’m making a plain garter crescent, my own pattern.

I had a thought to dress up my terra cotta pots, well actually the saucers. I had some light weight cotton, not enough to do much else with. So here is my terra cotta cozy, made 4 of them… Had enough yarn left top make This small table topper.

​​​​​​​

IMG_20200603_172147511.jpg

IMG_20200603_172223478.jpg

Freezing strawberries is ridiculously easy. I destem them, then rinse and freeze. I have a small strawberry patch so this is the easiest way to preserve the few I pick each day.

Of course that’s assuming they even made it into the house!

I’m allergic to pine pollen. When there is a forest fire it really affects me if it’s pine. Asthma. Other wood, no problem.

I totally understand. I’m so ready to be done with this.

What a great idea!

I’m working on this summer top.
The yarn is ‘Lion Brand Ombre Life’ in colorway ‘date night’ I’m using two cakes alternating every two rows to get one long smooth gradient.

P1010190 good .JPG

I love this!! Beautiful color!

Thank you @Char :slight_smile: