July 2021 Sock KAL - Finished Posts Only - NO CHAT POSTS

Way to go @Nyssareen Congrats!

Congratulations, @Nyssareen ! !

Thank you, @FreedomLover and @K2-Tog :blush:

Here’s my first sock for myself from what was left of the yarn I used for my sister-in-law’s socks last month. I had to use some plain grey yarn I had for the heels, but this used almost exactly half of what I had left of the striped yarn. I was shocked, it’s a shortie, but it is for my 11WW feet and the whole thing only used a total of 30 grams of yarn! I really love how cute this yarn is, even using it to fit my huge feet it is just as cute as the ones for my sister-in-law’s tiny feet! :heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::black_heart:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: Cezanne Stripey Sock #1 9 July 2021.jpg Views: 2 Size: 195.2 KB ID: 104810”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“104810”,“data-size”:“medium”}[/ATTACH]

Awesome!!

Thank you, @lovestostitch and @KnitsWithHorses :blush:. They were fun to make.

Thanks, @lovestostitch and @DJM - we moved in last Thursday, like it a lot. It’s a senior community of duplexes, quiet with very friendly neighbors :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@PurlgirlButtons thank you :blush: I hope to have them finished later today. Our administrator says there’s a lady here who is a big knitter. We haven’t had any time to attend the social gatherings, but I’m looking forward to meeting her very soon :grinning::grinning:

A pair completed through the heels. Pattern is PB & W by Adrienne Fong. Yarn is Felici “Whatsits Galore” and Stroll “Dandelion” for heels (and maybe toes). I’m working at matching the stripes :blush::blush::blush:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:106388}[/ATTACH]

So festive!!

You’ve done a great job matching the stripes. They’re perfect!

Thank you, @DJM and @lovestostitch :blush:

I love that Felici color-combo. Lately, I haven’t seen any Felici that I like. It doesn’t matter, though, I have stash!!!

And for the bonus entry! I am not a fan of horror movies, and since most shark movies tend to be horror movies, I wasn’t so sure I would even try to get this entry. I am, however, a fan of D-list movies that are so horrible they are laughable (blame my brothers for introducing me to MST3K when I was about 12!). So, I looked for a really bad shark movie and stumbled across Ouija Shark! (No, I promise, it’s MUCH worse than it sounds!!!) Fortunately, I was knitting, so didn’t have to pay too much attention to the movie, because it was sooooooooooooo bad! But, I got my picture of my knitting with sharks on the screen…yes, it IS a ghost shark that chased a bunch of 30-somethings pretending to be teenagers through the woods. I did say it was worse than it sounded! :scream::woman_facepalming:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:106613}[/ATTACH]

My last pair finished for this month :blush:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:106623}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:106624}[/ATTACH]

Felici and Stroll are my new favorites for socks :blush:. I bought a bunch a while ago from @Char ‘s yarn shop

This pattern looks almost the same as mine! I love the colors. :heart:

I’ve been calling them my “Sleeping Beauty” socks. I couldn’t decide if I liked the pink or blue better, so they ended up being both! :heartpulse::blue_heart:

I laughed thinking about you watching it. The one I watched (Toxic Shark) was really bad too but that made it fun!

That is so cute!! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: