Hillview Yarns - Etsy Shop

I am a very part-time dyer who owns and runs Hillview Yarns. Thank you, again, to all who have visited and purchased from my shop. I am so very, very grateful for your support.

As always, if you would like to see something, a colorway on a different base, or something that has sold out, please let me know.

(Above is Experimental Firewalker in Calypso, my MCN base. Each skein is 600 yards. It’s a lovely subtle orangey yellowy red.)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HillviewYarns

il_794xN.1056873885_a50a.jpg

Thank you, @VivianLouise… I just ordered a skein. Lovely colorways! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

You ordered a skein I debated on keeping for my own self. I hope you share your project.

I just received my yarn today. It’s even more beautiful than pictured! I need to find a special pattern for this one!

This makes me happier than you know! Please post your project. I can’t wait to see what you make.

I’m thrilled with my yarn! It came quickly and the colors are stunning.

8F214AD1-BBD3-4F28-8B11-76B799A60D72.jpeg

Thank you so much for shopping with me! I can’t wait to see what you make.

@VivianLouise Me too! :smiley: The purple is for fingerless mitts for DDIL for Christmas and the autumn colorway has to become vanilla socks where the beautiful yarn is the star. I’ll post pictures when these are done.

They will be lovely!

I think so, I have another pair to do first for the next SKAL and then I plan to do these. Being part of this wonderful community has jump started my knitting mojo. I’m back to always having something on me to knit (just in case!) and I love vanilla socks for that purpose.

I always have socks in progress in my purse. Vanilla are the best.

Petunia, Winter Sky and Valkyrie Calypso are on my list! And favorited your shop! Beautiful selection!