February 2020 Finished Socks Only Please

I finished my pink socks! I didn’t think I would make it. Good thing for the extra day, huh? Lol

06FA4BE6-851E-4D4C-BB1F-5D6D3EBC35F2.jpeg

Extra entry for Pink. :slight_smile:

Extra entry for featured pattern :slight_smile:

Just a reminder to double check the first post of this thread to make sure you have all of your entries for this month’s drawing!

Nice!!!

Very pretty - colors and design.

Beautiful!

Very nice!!

@PurlgirlButtons Congratulations - you are our winner of this month’s prize!

Thank you for contributing to our knit along - I look forward to seeing additional socks!!!

@knitter131 - we have a winner!

565A274F-C81E-4391-A076-BC5D76F27082.jpeg

Congratulations, @PurlgirlButtons! Please send me a private message with your address, and I will get the yarn off to you :relaxed:

Congratulations @PurlgirlButtons!

Thank you so much! I’m so shocked! What a great way to start the week.:slight_smile:

I love these!

Thank you everyone. :slight_smile: I like how they turned out. I also did some slip stitches on the sole around the heel and balls of the foot to try to reduce wear and tear. Came out a little tighter than anticipated, but I think they’ll work.

Great sock, I like how the stripe worked out :blush:

Your socks look really cool :sunglasses: I love the print and colors, but I have to admit that I’m a little confused on the cut out part. Not that it takes a lot to confuse me most days.

Thank you @Char, I was hoping to be further along but I messed up on both heels and had to redo them. I think I have brain freeze from this everlasting winter :fearful:

Thank you@ lovestostitch :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, they sure turned out nice :blush:

Thank you @FreedomLover and @KnittingNana! The pattern is one that I found on “r” a couple years ago. It’s actually more of a recipe for the lace hearts with suggested ribbing. I used the heart chart and just plugged it in my own preferred type and heel. The pattern was free at the time and can be found under user Patty-Joy White. Hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Finished first and probably only pair for February, my eyes are shot from focusing on the tiny stitches and shiny needles :nerd_face:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:43715}[/ATTACH]