Custom-built dent reeds for your RH loom!!! Yes!!

Good morning! I am going to do some promotion for someone I discovered on a RH FB weaving group a few weeks ago.

I have a used LeClerc Bergere RH loom I purchased at the beginning of this year from FB marketplace, and I was so delighted at the price, but one of my main frustrations since buying it was the lack of dent sizes available. I have been looking all summer at different RH looms on FB, and am still considering a 32" one at some point, but for now, I was tickled to discover a gentleman who builds 3D reeds to multiple sizes and so I asked if he could make some for mine. He had never made ones for this particular loom, so I gave him some measurements from my existing loom and heddles and about a week later, they showed up in my mail! Another exciting thing is the option he offers to make a “Varident style” of heddle, where you can insert whatever size reeds you need! Here is a picture of a fixed heddle (not variable) that he made in a size 10 dent that I ordered. It’s working great! I also ordered a 2nd set of frames so I could do more double-heddle weaving.

I encourage you to check out his “bio” in his post yesterday and contact him if you’re interested in ordering from him. He also makes Shawl pins and other things!

20201110_121948.jpg

Does he have a web site or just FB?

I don’t think he does a website. Just contact on FB? I just messaged him to ask. I’ll get back to you.