Bag Lady #5

@TexasPurl this bag is beautiful and will make a lucky person very happy! Your generosity is so much appreciated. I have downloaded your pattern, and will be happy to “test” it for you, hoping to begin this weekend :blush::blush:

Thanks so much @knitter131!

Oh! Apologies! Time completely got away from me yesterday & posting a new clue slipped my mind. I was “clueless”! :joy:

The tote is schedule to be delivered today!

A bit about the destination. It’s home to a major university, an automotive production facility & a national semi-trailer manufacturer.

The recipient:
Married 40+ years with 2 children & 4 grandchildren.
Oooh! She’s opening an Etsy shop!

Now we wait!

Dat-gummit!! The tote is out there somewhere. Thanks postal service!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

With any luck, they’ll update the tracking overnight. Apologies to the recipient. :cry:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“custom”,“height”:“348”,“width”:“589”,“data-attachmentid”:82843}[/ATTACH]

Hmmm - I had several we were supposed to have delivered today. A few didn’t reach me. :frowning:

@lovestostitch - I can think of at least six members in Indiana or Illinois that would be reachable, and at least half could qualify under the next clues. :thinking:

@Char ~ Uh-huh, how many had yarn in them??? :dancer:

Oh no!!

@TexasPurl - would you believe zero had yarn???

Zippers, fabric cutters, office supplies for the Town Hall (don’t ask me about deliveries there! :angry:). Stuff like that. :slight_smile:

I am just bursting with excitement, and I can’t wait to tell you all that I am the lucky recipient of this beautiful Bag Lady Bag !!!

Debbie filled it with some beautiful yarn, soft and squishy - my mind is going in several directions trying to decide what I can make.

Thank you so much for everything :heart::heart: Especially the bag with “Love in every stitch” :grin::grin:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:82949}[/ATTACH]

Yay!!! It found it’s home! Enjoy & I hope it’s always filled with a special project. :heartpulse:

PS - Sorry about that little hit to your score this week. :grin:

@TexasPurl it’s well worth it to have a little new stash this week :blush::blush:

So glad it arrived safe. Enjoy you yarny goodness!! The bag is beautiful and the extra goodness will keep you busy .

Congratulations @knitter131. I knew it was headed to Indiana!

West Lafayette IN !?! Boiler up!

Aha!! :grin:

Congratulations!! I love that it’s you. :grin: Enjoy your goodies!! Can’t wait to see what you make!

Thanks, everyone! This bag is perfect for my current projects of scarf/hat sets :blush::blush:

Congratulations! I have no doubt that there is love in every stitch, enjoy using it to hold your lovely projects.

@Char - no one knew! Everything I wanted to sell at the Christmas Bazaar (cancelled) is taking a lot of space :blush: