This thread is for our designers to list their patterns for baby apparel. Please provide a link to your own website, or your pattern at lovecrafts, etsy, etc where purchasers can find your pattern for sale.
I recommend using the following format:
- Share a picture – everyone likes to see what it looks like
- Yarn used in photo and weight of yarn
- Gauge, hooks
- Yardage used
- Link to the website where they can purchase the pattern
- Other information you would consider important
- USE TAGS! It may help folks find your patterns easier
Seasoned by Grace Designs - Kathy Fields
Booties For Baby
Size: Newborn up to 3 months
Lion’s Brand Baby soft twinkle print yarn (pictured booties) approximately 120 yards per pair.
The sole, sides, and cuff of the Bootie are all one piece, the toe circles are separate pieces and are whipped stitched or crocheted into the toe stitches of the Bootie. Instructions and photo tutorial in the pattern.
Can be purchased at:
#booties #babybooties #babypatterns #crochetbabybooties