April - Safe at Home

I hope all are remaining safe at home, healthy, and you and your loved ones are the same. We all share a love of crafts, and likely that is helping us through this tough time we are all going through. I’ve loved how this community comes together in charity and love. I think we are all support for each other. I love seeing photos of everyone’s WIPs and finished objects, or just chatter! :slight_smile:

So - let’s blast this thread with everything we are working on, or pics of fun things you and yours are doing to make the best of things. (Random drawings will be from this thread in April - one final drawing was done for the remainder of the March threads.)

You can find the original March Craft Month thread here:
March Craft Month

Here’s a crochet shawlette I started last month. It’s out of a #2 weight acrylic, very soft. The pattern has a unique construction to come up with the crescent effect. I enjoyed it and will very likely make it again.

IMG_20200401_105939939.jpg

Very pretty!!! :slight_smile:

I also just started a pair of socks this morning for the April Sock KAL. Regia Baby Smiles in 25 gram balls. I’m making “Jacquard and Stripes” pattern, using stripes from both yarns.

IMG_20200401_105513288.jpg

And my WIP is a crochet baby or lap afghan, don’t know yet how big it will get with yarn available. Quick and easy granny square pattern. White is Loops & Threads Woolike, green multi is Lion Brand Summer Nights, lace/light fingering weight.

IMG_20200401_105626824.jpg

Wow, pretty!

Very nice! You have been busy! Don’t you just love the granny square?

I love that! It’s screaming springtime!

WOW!
That just sings “Easter” to me!!!
:slight_smile:
Would you please share the yarn and pattern names…?

I might have another bag lady tote going! The power is out due to a tragic accident on a construction site nearby. Prayers please. So,out on the patio to stitch.

IMG_20200401_112837.jpg

The bag lady strikes again!

So pretty, I love the colors!

Awesome bag, at least it’s warm enough for you to work outside it’s snowing, blowing, and cold here. I sure hope you get power back soon.

So Springy!

Nice!

@qfknit, The Yarn is Sirdar Snuggly Baby Fair Isle a fingering weight. The pattern is “There’s a Point Cluster Shawl”.
Thanks, @Kathy7661 and TexasPurl!

Thanks, @knitter131 !

Wow, so many nice comments! Thank you, everyone :heart::heart:

My first home woven towels. (I am sure you can tell). Freshly hemmed.

121404EA-9B75-4683-A993-8830460C905C.jpeg

They look great! What do they feel like? Do they dry dishes well?