April 2021 Sock KAL - Finished Posts Only - No Chat

I love that pattern and it looks so good with that yarn. Are the lines on the bottom of the foot? Can you feel them?

Very pretty!

They are, and if I had it to do over, I might not do that again! So far, I don’t think they are uncomfortable.

I finished my Purple/Pink/Turquoise Scrappy Vanilla Latte Helix socks! (Try saying that one five times fast!)

Purple Pink Turquoise Helix Socks 27 April 2021 01.jpg

Purple/Pink/Turquoise Scrappy Vanilla Latte Helix socks one last time for the scrappy qualities. I got the pool of pale blue to come out on the sole side of the upper one, but nothing I did could keep it from coming out on the top of the lower one. Drove me crazy!

Purple Pink Turquoise Helix Socks 27 April 2021 03.jpg

Cute!

They look great!

Ok, so I haven’t finished #socksanity2021 round 4 yet. Can you believe that there was 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners posted within 48 hours of the pattern release? ridiculously fast.

I did get one sock done, but it is a women’s size 6 shorty - so it will go to either my co-worker, or to my son’s girlfriend if she wants them.

First sock done.

0428212141_2.jpg

sorry about the poor lighting … there’s a leaf design on the top of the foot.

I just finished the heels on these socks. There will be one more green and yellow mosaic stripe sequence before the cuff.

B1588822-A74D-43E0-8A04-B7EAD405F46A.jpeg

Those came out great!

It is amazing how fast some people are. I’m more into enjoying the process which is good cuz I’ll never be that fast. Lol Anyway, it’s a pretty sock. :slight_smile:

Ooh pretty!

Wow, talk about getting it finished just under the wire - Just got them done a little after 10 tonight.

906E0D53-D907-4DA0-B110-D8AF22444121.jpeg

I love how you did the toes, with the stripes on the bottom and the broken stripes on the top. Nice!

Those are seriously great socks! I might have to steal that idea for team color socks.

Thank you, @Pegg Thomas and @KnitsWithHorses - I really enjoyed making them. The striping sequence at the toe was added by me, it wasn’t part of the pattern.

@KnitsWithHorses - Congratulations! You are the winner of the Original PurlgirlButtons Sock-it! Bag, made by @PurlgirlButtons. Please PM her your address.

B8219ECD-16EE-427D-B1F3-46C5C8EEA9A6.jpeg

WHOOO HOOO! Yes, PM me your address!

Congrats!