April 2020 Sock KAL - Finished socks only please!

Oh, @FreedomLover these are so pretty - perfect for summer!

Thank you, they are so comfortable.

I almost forgot, an extra post for this month’s featured pattern and a thank you to @Cablegrrl for finding this great pattern.

They are beautiful!!

Thank you!

@KnitsWithHorses - you are the winner of the skein from @LizB . Be sure to check out her Etsy store. She usually will allow you to add additional purchased hanks if you can’t decide included in the same package, so if you are interested be sure to ask her about it.

A BIG thank you to @LizB for the donation to our sock KAL. Her yarn is SO soft!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/YarnsByTheBay

FC4D5148-8DB2-4909-8D28-FD4CD8038F3F.jpeg

Wow, so pretty!

Thank you, it’s a great pattern.

Congratulations @KnitsWithHorses, happy shopping!

Congrats @KnitWithHorses!

Really?! Sweet!!! Thank you so much!

Holy cow y’all! I just jumped over there to look and that is some fine looking yarn! @LizB thank you in advance!

Congratulation @KnitWithHorses. I am updating the shop mid week so if you want to wait a day or two there will be more choice. Well done:) If you leave me a message on Etsy I will pull the skein you love for you. Please leave you mailing adress or email me at yarnsbythebay@gmail.com

Contratulations to the winner and everyone who participated. Cheers. Liz

@LizB Thank you so much! From what I saw when I took a peek, I would very happy to get about anything from your shop!!

Thank you so much @KnitsWithHorses it is terrible weather here so I want to photograph them in natural light. Tomorrow is forecast to be sunny so fingers crossed they will be in the shop shortly. I also dye DK sock and Aran for beanies.
cheers
Liz

A designer I test knit for, Kay Hopkins, has been having the same problem getting the photo shoot done of the last design I tested so she can’t publish the pattern. I’m trying to remember where she lives… There is no lack of sunshine around here most of the time lately. It’s hot in Oklahoma right now!

@KnitsWithHorses The shop update is done so have a look and let me know which skein you would like. Stay safe its a very scary time. Talk soon.

Ok thank you!

Thank you, @Kathy7661 :blush: