April 2020 Sock KAL - Finished socks only please!

They are so pretty, the blue is beautiful!

These are beautiful.

Thank you @FreedomLover, @knitter131 and @Char I’m really enjoying this one. If I wasn’t doing pattern tests at the same time, I would already have these done. This is a pattern from KnitCrate by Lauren Gates. It is toe up and a fairly easy to memorize lace, believe it or not.

Oh these are gorgeous.

I love fish lips kiss heel! I do all my socks this way and love the way I don’t need to stick to a pattern unless I’m doing a special design. It’s so versatile! Your colors are pretty!

These are beautiful.

@rkennell FLK heels and toe up are my go to socks, always.

Thank you @rkennell I love this yarn and pattern!

And another post for BLUE socks. Although the picture isn’t the greatest, all the background is speckled with blue.
:):slight_smile:

Finished these men’s size 13 socks for my youngest daughter, Harmoni. I have actually made a second pair this month but can’t get credit for them as they are for a secret pattern test.

IMG_20200429_093104.jpg

These are gorgeous! What a beautiful blue.

Gorgeous!

Beautiful socks!

Thank you all! What you can’t see in the photo is that they sparkle! I love making her socks that are pretty since the only store bought ones in her size are men’s.

@KnitsWithHorses - It is so great you can make pretty socks for her. I have long feet too and having girly socks was one of the reasons I learned to knit.

One sock done.

This pattern is called A Cup of Tea.

4B9C49F8-89A5-4FD5-AE0F-EDF3F2BF53FD.jpeg

4CECF4FD-896B-4643-8853-CCA3EF194EE4.jpeg

That looks like it has a beautiful sheen to it! :slight_smile:

These pictures are actually terrible. I took them last night under my craft light. The color is actually navy. When I finish the socks, I’ll get a daytime picture.

Oh I like the pattern! Is it toe up or cuff down?

Fairy Dancer socks in Heritage sock yarn.

20200430_174540.jpg