Anyone Interested in a Mystery Knit Along?

I would be interested. October is a great month for a mystery! :slight_smile:

@chrisz - take a look at this group:
https://fiberkind.com/sguncategorized/i-love-a-mystery/28495-october-ral-the-hound-of-the-baskervilles

What do you like to knit? We’re also doing mysteries in the sock knitting group. :slight_smile:

Hi Char- Thanks for the reply. I’m still learning this site, so forgive me if I mess up the thread. I’m not a sock fan I have one started but had to set it aside for a while. I like beginner/intermediate easy to follow patterns. I have done a couple MKAL. Thank you for the group suggestion, that looks fun and I really should reread that book as I don’t remember it! Great idea.

You’ll find friendly help if you need it, just ask, or browse around and enjoy the positivity.

Hello all, I was toying with the idea of the mkal as motivation to get the pattern from my head onto paper and then into yarn. However, life has taken that time and energy. However, I will be sure to post an update should I get to the pattern. I thought October would be brilliant but alas, its not ready.

Glad to see there is interest, and I might even try to enter the designers contest with it (writing things down makes them happen, yes?)

I might be interested!

Hello and welcome to Fiberkind!!!

Here is the link to the Mystery Group! A lot of fun things seem to be happening there. Enjoy!!

https://fiberkind.com/sguncategorized/i-love-a-mystery

Good Morning all. Something interesting happened to me last week, I got a bug to start designing again. So, I’m working on publishing the design that hijacked my mojo and then Ive got one in the works. After that, It will be time for this one. I’m guessing January, a reward for surviving all the holiday chaos!

Stay Tuned, I’ll try to cross post in the Mystery Group if I can figure that out!

Excellent and thank you! Can you give us a little bit of a hint with respect to the kind of piece it will be? Sweater? Socks? Shawl? Chapeau? :slight_smile:

January sounds perfect.

Lets say that the design has an element of stitch sampler to it, so we can roll out the clues over time! Designed for fingering weigh yarns, 250-300 grams. Depending on your height.

Cool! Looking forward to a mysterious New Year! :slight_smile:

Hmmm - definitely not socks! I am excited to see what it is! I used to participate in an advent scarf. I am going to miss that. This sounds very similar!!

I’m looking forward to this MKAL!

Well Happy 2020 everyone! I all but abandoned this group. And designing. For the most part, I have this pattern written up and it could be ready for a MKAL if there was still interest but I haven’t felt the proper motivation to do it. Anyone got anything to motivate me?

Yay! Great to see you back! What are we making for the mystery KAL?

Definitely still interested!

Welcome back! I hope your mojo is returning and you enjoy browsing the site and seeing what we’ve been up to.

I might be interested :yarn::yarn:

I’d be interested. I just did my first KAL when Our Unraveled first opened. I’m now on my 4th one and I’m loving them! I’d love to try a mystery KAL :blush:

You are very welcome. If you need any help as you try to navigate let me know!

(Or if you need help getting the socks done :blush:. We try to have a beginner sock pattern every month in case that helps.)