A First Make-A-Long ----- Prize Drawing

Bind off post:

Finished my daughter’s Christmas sweater yesterday. Now I just have to do my son’s before Christmas. The problem is that I’ve become aware of so many more sources of free patterns in the past month, so my list of projects I want to do has grown. A lot.

I liked this project because it had it had a bit of color-work, but was pretty easy after that. And the texture pattern will be easy to use in socks in the future.

4ebcc1acec9277dfb8a89b2f1a7c2942jpg.jpg

Love it! I can’t even think about Christmas yet! …but it will be here in 4 months! yikes!

Love your socks and those afghan colors!

Thanks bean

Congratulations, @FreedomLover! You are the winner of our First Make-a-long! I will DM you to coordinate getting you the $6 USD Etsy Credit.

Thank you to everyone who participated, shared, and crafted along with us!

adc95bfce4a8938c48209eb63f6d828epng.png

Wow! You’ve been busy this month! The projects are all beautiful, but I especially liked hearing about how they each brought you joy. I’m glad you’re here.

Yay for yarn mojo!! Looks like you have it in spades now!

Congrats FreedomLover!

Thank you!! I’m so excited!

Thank you!

Thank YOU Snickerdoodle for being our moderator, it has been fun!

Congratulations, Freedom Lover! Well done!

Thank you!

Aww, you’re welcome! When I started the MAL on the other platform (which seems so long ago!) I wasn’t sure anyone would join in and thought I might be knitting alone. I am so thrilled that people came and wanted to participate. It’s been a fun month seeing what everyone has been working on!

I finished this a few days ago, but I couldn’t find the prize drawing thread. Hope I’m not too late!

Bind Off Post:

I finished this shawl a few days ago and was planning to try wet blocking and then killing it (if the wet blocking didn’t help) but I threw my back out and can barely move, so that’s not happening any time soon! So I’m just going to repost the pic I took when I first finished it and call that good.

What I enJoyed about this project:
I’ve had these three skeins of Simply Soft hanging out in my stash for a long time and just loved the way they look together. They’re bright and beautiful and so very soft. Just working with the beautiful colors was enough, but the pattern was also a bit more difficult than anything I’ve done before, and I loved expanding my skills by learning some new techniques. I loved every minute of making this beautiful shawl and I look forward to being able to wear it. :sparkling_heart:

Thank you!!! This website is so awesome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And the winner is… FREEDOM LOVER! :clap::clap::clap::clap: Congratulations!

Thank you!