This thread is for our sellers to list their DK or Sport weight wool free yarn for sale. Please provide a link to your own website, or your pattern at etsy, lovecrafts, etc where purchasers can find your yarn for sale.
I recommend using the following format:
- Share a picture – everyone likes to see what it looks like
- Recommended hook or needle size
- Link to a website where your yarn can be found
- Other information you would consider important
- USE TAGS! It may help folks find your yarn easier
Pearl/seacell/angelina is the first of the non-wool based yarns we make. We create our blends at our mill and the yarn is spun at one of our partner mills here in America.
100g 160 yard skeins of 2 ply worsted weight yarn
Pictures are here.
We plan to offer the other cellulose blends we make as yarn at some point in the future. These include black diamond bamboo/faux cashmere, flax/mint/faux cashmere and rose/cotton/faux cashmere. Faux cashmere is just a special kind of nylon that’s amazingly soft. If you’re looking for something else, let us know. We can make a custom yarn with a 2-3lb minimum.