Welcome to Knit Swag

I would like to take a moment to welcome Knit Swag as our newest paid advertiser. Please show her shop some love - she has a lot of cool things in there! :slight_smile:

I am digging this entrelac iPhone case. :slight_smile:

I’m also digging the phone case AND I lived in Fuquay Varina, NC for a year, very nice people there. Welcome @KnitSwag!

@KnitSwag A big welcome to FiberKind. I peeked at your shop and need to go back with time to really look around. Your novel idea has some things that will make great Christmas present!

@KnitSwag ~ Welcome! I love all your notecards!

@KnitSwag Welcome to Fiberkind! You have a lovely shop!

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome! Based on your enthusiasm for the interlace phone case, I’ve decided to add it in about five more colors! If you see a design that you like, but want it on a different product, just ket me know and I can add it to the shop for you. I’m a professional graphic designer by profession, and have a background in the printing industry, so I can create anything you can dream up! If any of you do colorwork knitting, you may be especially interested in my knitter’s graph paper, where the grid is made of actual knitting shaped stitches, rather than just rectangular boxes. It gives a much more accurate representation of how the final design will knit up.

Thanks for the warm welcome! It’s good to be here at FiberKind!

@TexasPurl, Which ones did you pick? I’m after the teal.

Hi Snoogins! Thanks for you order! Whenever you need more coffee cups, just let me know! :wink: