We are a community of people who love the fiber arts. This is our space to share ideas, learn from each other, and be united in our love of crafting. The world today seems to be so divided and focused on what makes us different from each other. This is a place to put differences aside and find our common ground. Kindness and respect rule here.
fiber fi·ber /ˈfībər/
- A thread or a filament from which a textile is formed
- An element that gives texture or substance
- Basic toughness: strength, fortitude
- Essential structure or character
- a group united by common traits or interests
- having or showing a friendly, generous, and considerate nature
So - what next?
First - Introduce yourself here - tell us a little about you, and what your favorite crafts are, if you have anything in progress, etc.
Wherever you browse, we want to hear about you and your crafts. Be sure to join in!