Week Ending 10/31

Post your WTD score for the week - 10/25/2020 - 10/31/2020 and YTD counts as well since it’s the end of the month.

I had a good week, completed some things and started a few more. Finished one scarf, a his & hers hat set and a baby blanket (+4).
I received one hank of beautiful yarn from one who is not only a yarn angel, she is so much more - thank you, my friend! (-2)

[SIZE=20px]WTD = +2 YTD = +191[/SIZE]

I’m calling it a week
was given 13 skeins of acrylic (-26) used up 8 skeins in 2 tunisian scarves, a dischloth and a hat or two. (+16)
[SIZE=22px]WTD -10 YTD +156[/SIZE]

I finished two skeins in the test knit, avoided buying anything else, and started a scrap blanket to use up any leftover worsted.

WTD = +5, YTD = +12

I finished a scarf this week. Used 1 skein on the scarf & another on Tunisian sampler blocks.

WTD +4 YTD -636

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +4, YTD: +153 WE 10/31[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]I used up 2 skeins working on Tunisian crochet scarfs.[/SIZE]

I finished a cowl (+4), the second bear (+6) and a pair of baby mittens (+1)
WTD +11 YTD +7

I finished a test knit cowl which used two skeins of worsted weight yarn (+4), and had four skeins of the most amazing yarn on the planet arrive for a Maema Cardigan (-8). I ended the week -4 which is better than I thought it would be.

WTD -4, YTD -55

a47ef5dc5c3a1af1632deeb0d85fe631jpg.jpg

I acquired 2 skeins, but finished 3 skeins, and gave away 2 more to a friend to finish her projects she started while she was visiting this weekend.

WTD: +6
YTD -256

Knitting my handspun socks, up through the heal gusset decreases but also finished plying a skein of yarn, so …
WTD 10/31 -1, YTD +5

nothing bought…nothing used up.
oh well…there is always next week.

I’ve been busy this week!
[SIZE=18px]WTD +8 YTD +52
:woman_superhero::woman_mage::woman_fairy::woman_supervillain::woman_elf:
[/SIZE]