Week Ending 10/24/2020

Post your WTD score for the week - 10/18/2020 - 10/24/2020

I did not finish off or purchase anything this week, but I found a note about 2 finished partials that I forgot to account for.

WTD = +2

I don’t think I’ll finish anything else today.

[SIZE=22px]WTD +2 YTD +166[/SIZE]

I completely used one skein of Holstgarn Supersoft for my Slipstravaganza MKAL this week. I also got 6 skeins of mohair lace for an upcoming sweater project. I can already tell Advent is going to be a time of me going backwards a lot of points. Also, I got a promotion at work and all I want to do is buy yarn now.

WTD -10, YTD -51

Congratulations on the promotion!

Congrats on the promotion!!

WTD= -4 YTD= +6
Gave away a skein of sock yarn to my little knitting friend (+2) Received some bare sock yarn (-4) I will be giving some away next week!

I finished off 2 skeins on Tunisian swatches & 1 on a scarf. Pretty good week for me!

WTD +6

@TexasPurl and @DJM thank you! I’m excited and also a bit nervous. Happy for the opportunity for more responsibility though.

I finished a vest (+4) and a bear (+6)
WTD +10

Congratulations!!!

I finished a skein of felici yarn.

+2

@Shauna825 Life things first - congratulations on that promotion, they wouldn’t have given it to you if they didn’t have confidence in you. A few nerves in the beginning are normal and they keep you on your toes so go do your best!

I hadn’t heard of Holstgarn yarn so took a look and am intrigued. I might be trying it out - I like to buy yarn too! Probably way too much though.

@pinesprairie and @Char thank you!

@pinesprairie I do appreciate your confidence. I know this is true but I always have a little doubt until I actually do the thing. I have had good leaders and I think I can take the best of each one and become my own leader. Holstgarn is a nice affordable yarn. I have used their Coast (cotton and wool) with good success. Now I’m using their Supersoft. It is non-superwash and therefore a bit rustic. I hear it really softens and plumps with washing so I’m looking forward to that.

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +0, YTD: +149 WE 10/24[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]I used up 3 partial skeins working on Tunisian crochet scarfs.:fk:[/SIZE]

I bought two skeins for our Tunisian crochet. +4
I finished up two …one for my hat, one for the Tunisian crochet -4

Wtd 0
Ytd -35

I completed a hat/scarf set (+4) and a shawl (+2), and received 2 beautiful balls of yarn (+4) as a prize in the Charity Hat make along ( thank you, @MrsDanielleWilson! :blush:)

[SIZE=20px]WTD = +2[/SIZE]

WTD +5 YTD +44
I used up quite a few balls this week but I also won a prize in the hat MAL. Talk about a good week! :grin: