Week Ending 1/7/2023

Since I can’t figure out how to make this a sub thread of the 2023 stashdown thread, I’ll start this one here for now until someone can tell me how to do what I want to do.

2 Likes

I have used up 0 skeins or partial skeins in the past week. Fingers crossed I will get more crochet in this week.

Is the deadline for posting this on the Friday or Saturday?

1 Like

I’m confused on where we’re supposed to be posting. I think I found two separate week ending 1/7/23 posts. Here’s a copy of what I posted on the other one:

Not starting out the year great. I received my Row One minis that are 10 mini skeins of 10g each for a total of -20. I did finish a pair of Desert Vista Dyeworks socks for +1. Ending with -19 for the week. I cancelled my Row One minis though because I couldn’t stomach the thought of those alone setting me back -240 for the year. I have big plans on not purchasing and using up some yarn this year!

WTD: -19 MTD: -19 YTD: -19

3 Likes

It’s Saturday but I know last year the totals were often not calculated until Sunday so if you forget people are usually pretty good about making updates to the weekly totals. It can be hard to get into the habit of entering your totals.

1 Like

I think I accidentally put the wrong title on the other thread,

W/E 1/7/2023

Yes, I am traveling and did go shopping

I changed the title on the other one. On monday I will start the weekly reporting thread. I want to give everyone time to find this thread and give myself time to get home. @HeatherAthebyne Is there a way to make a Stashbuster 2023 sub group of the Community thread and put this thread there so that we can have all the 2023 threads together. We had it that way last year, but that was the old system.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Wtd.+2
YTD +2

Done! Let me know if anything needs to be tweaked.

@Sjuly here is this year’s thread

Week +2

I finished a dress (+13) and two pairs of kid’s mittens (+2).
WTD +15 YTD +15

i am unable to add new threads to this mal at this time I’m hoping Heather can get this fixed for me soon.

I am now able to start new threads and have opened the new ones.