Week Ending 09/26/2020

Post your score for the week - 09/20/2020 - 09/26/2020

It’s the last Saturday of the month - post both WTD & YTD scores!

[SIZE=16px]I used up a couple of skeins on Tunisian series swatches. No other projects completed as yet.

WTD +4 YTD -646[/SIZE]

I didn’t buy anything this week, but I finished a bunch of hats and a cowl for the week.

[SIZE=20px]WTD + 12, YTD + 186[/SIZE]

My yarn club arrived, but I used up some other skeins

[SIZE=20px]WTD +6 YTD +166[/SIZE]

I finished a couple small items but did not finish off any skeins.

WTD = 0, YTD = +5

OK, newbie trying to post correctly.

Stashbushter MAL 2020 +2 , WTD and YTD–because I actually used up a ball of yarn!! woot! --edited to fix this, so it’s correct now
Should I post photos? Here? another thread? Thanks for the help!

Your YTD tally should include this week. So if you started this week at 0 and used one ball of wool that is +2, WTD and YTD. The two balls you wound, are they partials now or are they full balls. If full balls don’t count until they are at least partially used, if you have already used parts of both balls and want to keep track of half balls then it is +1 for each ball wound for a total of +2 wound and it would then be +4 YTD and WTD. This is assuming you just started counting this week.

Personally I only count fully used up skeins/balls of yarn or I would be very confused.

Welcome to the challenge & good luck!

Thanks for the clarification @crosstitchlinda!

I finished a skein on my rainbow blanket, and I found a perfect hank of yarn at my retreat. :slight_smile:

[SIZE=24px]WTD: 0
YTD: -246[/SIZE]

I started, and finished, a Sockhead Cowl which completely used up one skein of yarn. Last minute I finished a ribbed beanie that will be a Christmas gift for my mom. It came out tighter than I had hoped but if her head is as small as mine it will fit, just tightly.

WTD 4, YTD -19

74b66089bd79e757e03e12575be47c3bjpg.jpg

ee6e9f7da432456fe4e907504070ad4ejpg.jpg

I finished a black cardigan (655g +12) and baby biter (+1)
WTD +13 YTD -12

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +2, YTD: +143 WE 9/26[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]I used up 1 skein of Red Heart with Love working on my granny square UFO.:fk:[/SIZE]

It’s lovely!!

Thanks @crosstitchlinda! Fixed

Only +1 this week, finished 3 baby hats. WTD +1YTD +7

9385a67572eaf89cfc234da7e36ef694jpg.jpg

@DJM thank you! It’s been on my to knit list for a long time but I just never got around to it. I love how it’s turned out.

I’m kinda late checking in tonight. It’s almost 10:30 here. I was putting all my knitting stuff away to go to bed and remembered. Thanks to doing a lot of anxiety knitting this week I am at +6 and added nothing to my stash.
YTD +49 WTD +6

Cute baby hats!

They look so warm and cozy.

Welcome…and good job on using up some yarn on your first week here! Woo Hoo!