Week Ending 09/19/2020

Post your score for the week - 09/13/2020 - 09/19/2020

I finished a couple items but did not finish off any skeins of yarn. I was tempted by some pretties, but none came home with me.

WTD = o

I am at a +27 this week. I finished a skein and several balls on hats, and otherwise did myself of yarn - it now belongs to mom’s yarn stash. :slight_smile:

And I didn’t buy any yarn this week. Woot!!

[SIZE=24px]WTD +27[/SIZE]

Wow look at you go!!

@DJM - I have a feeling next week will be a little different. Lol

Yes, I did buy more yarn from Char’s yarn shop, but it will make some beautiful hats and scarves, so I couldn’t resist. New purchases: - 22.
I completed 2 scarves, a shawl, a pair of socks and 5 hats this week: +16

[SIZE=18px]WTD: - 6[/SIZE]

That was a lot on the plus side!

The good news - I used up six Skeins of yarn (+12) The bad news DIL gave me 12 skeins and I ordered 8 (-40) so

[SIZE=24px]WTD -28 YTD +160[/SIZE]

Can anyone beat that or will I be dancing.

WTD -3. YTD +43
This week did not go to plan or I might have actually ended up on the plus side. Not a bad week though. :slight_smile:

I actually finished some things this week! One pair of women’s size mittens and an extra large adult male hat. That’s a total of 5 points, but my KnitCrate came so I ended with 3.

WTD 3, YTD -23

71676554e9e590e847f281c71a245d31jpg.jpg

eb8b610db748d410bd049988a385c6a7jpg.jpg

5e2eeb8dfed4734667796aeba0673d8ejpg.jpg

You already finished the second mitten! Those are gorgeous! And I love the hat too. I think my KnitCrate sock yarn this month is going to be a Sockhead hat because it’s too pretty to hide in my shoes all winter. :relaxed:

I bought 4 skeins (-8)
I finished up some projects and which used a total of 3 skeins. (+6)

Which means I am at a -2 for this week.

WTD -2
YTD +27

@KnitsWithHorses I need to actually knit with my KnitCrate yarn. I can’t recall if I have yet or not. I originally got the subscription to get colors I wouldn’t normally choose, and it’s also nice because they tend to send a lot of totals or solids and I only seem to buy variagated or speckled.

I almost forget to post. Having super busy days (preparing for a baby to arrive in a nice clean home). This week I only finish the octopus toy (+2). All of my knitting time is concentrated on black cardigan ( need to finish two sleeves and two pockets)
WTD +2

Well done! Boy, if I were trying to make mittens, it would take me forever I’m afraid. They are on my list - after socks.

You are making great progress and there’s so much to get ready for! Babies are such a treasure and until you get a new schedule established, everything is chaotic. You’ll get done I think, you’re a fast knitter.

@pinesprairie There is something about colorwork that feels fast but I’m not sure why since you have to be sure of every stitch. For some reason they just zoom off the needles.

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +4, YTD: +141 WE 9/19[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]I used up 2 skeins of Red Heart with Love making ear warmers and starting a Tunisian scarf. :fk: [/SIZE]

I finished up 2 long-time projects and one project I started the day I ordered my spinning wheel (!) It was a T-shirt yarn rug and used partial balls of a bunch of different colors, so I’m not counting that. On the other blankets, I used up a LOT of small 15-20 gram balls but totaled up the grams used which were a little over 300, so I am calling it a +6 for the week. I made a few baby hats (they don’t take much yarn but still need pompoms .) Next week I will be focusing mainly on the hats.

IMG_2375.JPG

IMG_2370.JPG

IMG_2373.JPG

I love your hats, they are so pretty…