Week Ending 09/12/2020

Post your score for the week - 09/06/2020 - 09/12/2020

For our new members: Reference THIS thread for scoring guidelines. Welcome to the Challenge!

My Christmas yarn order came this week from Knit Picks. I have 15 skeins of yarn for -30 and nothing finished. This yarn will become four adult pairs of colorwork mittens, one baby size color work mittens, and three hats…if I can manage to get it all done. I started the first pair tonight and I am loving them. Colorwork is truly magical.

[SIZE=20px]WTD -30, YTD -26[/SIZE]

9d4c60b20b742c68f18eb2cf524a5da2jpg.jpg

b96c73551a6f9bbb2a8e88d2a9427712jpg.jpg

Beautiful yarn AND socks!

I’m drooling over the color of the yarn you received. Your colorwork mittens are beautiful.

This was a good week, as I made progress on completing some WIP’s. Especially a lace wrap that took forever! I didn’t purchase any yarn, completed two scarves and the lace wrap.

[SIZE=18px]WTD +9 [/SIZE]

I finished one skein this week for

[SIZE=20px]WTD +2

YTD +188[/SIZE]

Next week however, I may be over the moon. DIL is destashing to me (I think a flat rate box, not sure which size) so since I was having a lot come in I ordered some cascade superwash to make more 1898 hats.

@knitter131 and @DJM thank you!

I started the next border color on my Sparkle Shawl and finished the first skein on my new Gaskell Shawl, so I am +4 for the week.

WTD ending 9/2 = +4

Hooray, I finished something this week, 3 years in the making, my Scraptacular Hexagon Afghan. Used up +3 this week, but finished 2 half skeins (115gm) of handspun this week (although the useability is questionable, lol) that puts me at +1 for the week, and 0 for YTD.

IMG_2319.JPG

IMG_2342.jpg

It looks amazing! The border you did really completes it beautifully!

Your blanket is beautiful and I love the color of your skeins of yarn.

+4 WTD +52 YTD
I used up a few partial balls this week. :smiley:

That is awesome! I have never tried a hexagon scrapghan. If I EVER finish my ten stitch I’ll have to try that.

No FO this week.
WTD 0

Congratulations! It’s a fantastic feeling to finally finish a multi-year blanket. It’s going to make you happy every time you see it!

[SIZE=16px]WTD: +6, YTD: +137 WE 9/12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]I used up 2 skeins of cotton and finished a skein of super saver. :fk:[/SIZE]

Both are gorgeous! That scrap blanket is a huge accomplishment.

I finished a shawl in a ball infinity scarf, using a full skein.

[SIZE=22px]WTD: +2[/SIZE]

This is beautiful yarn. Totally worth -30.
And your project…is amazing.

Had to google “1898 Hats”
Is this it???

I like the built in ear coverings.
https://seamenschurch.org/sites/default/files/sci-1898-hat-kristine-byrnes-web-w-schematic.pdf