Week Ending 08/08/2020

Post your score for the week - 08/02/2020 - 08/081/2020

I had a productive week, completed two shawls, a pair of socks and a hat. No purchases this week.

[SIZE=18px]WTD + 8[/SIZE]

A pretty good week here too

[SIZE=22px]WE 8/8 +6 YTD +168[/SIZE]

Made absolutely nothing this week. I donated a ton so the 30 balls (yes, you read that right) of cream stylecraft special dk did not impact my number negatively. It’s all for the battenburg blanket, although I may have overestimated by quite a lot. I’m not good at math (ha). Also, the yarn I donated wasn’t being used for years now and have decided to embrace being a bit snobby on my yarn choices. I realize Stylecraft isn’t really snobby, but it’s far better than the yarn I gave away.

WTD +10
YTD+190

No yarn purchased no yarn used.

zero for the third week!

I acquired 3 new skeins this week and only finished off 1 so I’m at -4 for the week.

I finished baby hoodie ( 511 g) and sweater ( 222 g) . And bought 1 ball for embroidery project
WTD +12

[SIZE=14px]WTD: -12, YTD: +113 WE 8/8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]I received 7 beautiful skeins of yarn, and used 1 skein on Tunisian crochet dishcloth. :fk:[/SIZE]

Oh dear! I believe I’m going for a ride this week. I can’t complain about being so very blessed by my loving yarn angel. :heartpulse:
Those dancing shoes are starting to make my feet ache.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“title”:“IMG_20200807_104750_01.jpg”,“data-attachmentid”:66043}[/ATTACH]

Oh my, I’m drooling!!

Oh my gosh! Put on those dancing shoes! You will have such fun with all that bounty :blush::blush:

May as well get this over with & move on with my day. This challenge should have the disclaimer: “Don’t be like TexasPurl”.

I started the week pretty well. I gave away 7 skeins & used up 2 skeins in the Bag Lady tote. +18. Then the doorbell rang…-190

[SIZE=20px]WTD -172[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]:musical_note::notes::musical_note: Fly me to the moon… :high_heel::dancer:[/SIZE]

I think we’re going to have to get you bigger dancing shoes!

Woah, Nelly! That’s a lot of goodness right there.