Week Ending 05/30/2020

Post your score for the week - 05/24/2020 - 05/30/2020

It’s the last Saturday of the month! Post both WTD & YTD scores this week. :fk:

WTD +7
MTD +38
YTD +105

It was a good week, a good month and it’s been a great year. I’m so thankful for this forum that has been pushing me to use up what I’ve got and I consider much more carefully what I buy. I’m considering donating some of my yarn as my tastes have become more snobbish and cotton really gives my arm a fit. I finished two bibs, worked on two baby blankets and made myself a sun hat this week.

[SIZE=24px]Week ending 5/30 WTD +4 YTD +126[/SIZE]

I agree! Though my numbers don’t necessarily show it. This challenge keeps me mindful when my urge to buy that pretty yarn hits. You’re working hard on reducing the stash!

I get to post another positive number this week! Finishing the summer tee gave me a bit of a boost! Though my YTD is dismal.

[SIZE=20px]WTD +12 YTD -406[/SIZE]

But think of all that gorgeous yarn and thread you have.

@DJM - Exactly! I don’t even feel concerned about it. My method is “What can I make with this yarn?” more than “I need such & such yarn to make that.”.

It was a pretty good week, even though I purchased some yarn. This week I completed 2 pair of slippers, 3 large trivets, one hat, one dishcloth, and two scarves (+15), Purchased 7 balls of yarn (-14). Several WIP’s I may finish next week.

[SIZE=16px]WTD = +1, YTD = + 126[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +6, YTD: +107 WE 5/30[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Working on more coasters and a C2C lapghan. :fk:[/SIZE]

What yarn are you using for your coasters? Would love to see them!

Lily Sugar’n Cream naturals. I’m way behind on taking photos of my projects. I will try to get some soon.

I have been behaving! No new yarn! Woot!

[SIZE=16px]WTD: + 20, YTD: -322[/SIZE]

It took 612 g of cotton yarn and 152 woven ends to finish the baby blanket.:yarn:
WTD +24 YTD +71

Wow, Kiddo - you had a great week :blush::blush: