Week Ending 05/23/2020

Post your score for the week - 05/17/2020 - 05/23/2020

I had a good week, but I also did some shopping. I bought six skeins of beautiful wool, berocco vintage and Debbie bliss cashmerino. I made a purse, a book mark, a sloth planter, a bunny and a dress for the bunny.

WTD +3
YTD +98

It was a pretty good week, completed a lap afghan, a hat and a pair of socks (+8). Also purchased 3 new skeins of yarn (-6).

[SIZE=20px]WTD = +2 YTD = +125[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20px]Week ending 5/23 +4 YTD +122[/SIZE]

A pretty good week, but more sewing and weaving than knitting.

I’ve done a lot of knitting this week believe it or not. But I have multiple projects going so haven’t actually finished off many skeins. But I have quite a few that are getting close so one of these weeks I’m going to have a heckuva week!

WTD is +5 YTD is +69

I’ve finished a baby bodysuit. Hopefully I’ll finish at least one blanket next week.
WTD +6 YTD +47

[SIZE=16px]WTD: +10, YTD: +101 WE 5/23

I used up a lot of cotton yarn making place-mats and coasters for our patio.[/SIZE]

I nearly forgot to post! Busy day yesterday. Though I haven’t finished a project, I have been stitching. I gave away 7 skeins this week.

[SIZE=18px]WTD +14[/SIZE]

finished my butterfly shawl +2
total +24

might be posting too late. But wanted to put progress down. :o)

I bought and acquired 21 skeins this week, used up one … hmmm well this isn’t a good trend, is it? I see a lot more used in the coming week. Especially this weekend, so I’ll be going back in the positive direction I believe. :-). Had a close call today. I picked up a small-ish used loom for camping and traveling with. When I opened the contents there was a garbage bag full of yarn! Luckily I picked it up on my way to a visit with the in-laws. MIL took some, and the rest I shared on the way home with a friend who doesn’t have a stash problem… yet. :smiling_imp: (I might have kept some beautiful neutral yarn for myself to make a scarf, but the rest is gone, I promise!)

Oh no - I forgot some yarn MIL gave me - score amended.

WTD -66