Week Ending 04/04/2020

Post your score for the week - 03/29/2020 - 04/04/2020

Well, I didn’t make the progress I wanted this week due to a little online shopping. I bought 12 skeins from love crafts. Still, I’ve been working hard on my ripple this week so I decided I can finally count half the number in the blanket as I’ve balled up 15

so,

WTD+3
YTD+61

[SIZE=24px]This week +6 YTD +100[/SIZE]

I broke 100 and it’s only the beginning of the second quarter.

Woot!!! Congratulations!

Awesome!!

Wow, that’s a great YTD total!

I completed a croched shawlette, a big and heavy baby blanket and a pair of socks this week. I purchased 6 balls Knit Picks sock yarn (-12), used 6 new skeins (+12), and used up a lot of partial balls (+7). Totals: +17 used, -12 purchased for a net of +5 for the week.

[SIZE=16px]WTD = +5
YTD = +44
[/SIZE]

I used up four skeins in towels and my battenberg, I shipped off 15 skeins today - lots of boxes to the post office today. +38

I received cones for my loom. -10

[SIZE=24px]WTD + 28[/SIZE]

I have almost caught up with myself. :slight_smile:

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +0, YTD: +73 WE 4/4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]Another non-productive week. [/SIZE]

WTD -8 (bought 6 skeins of cotton yarn from the dollar store -12. Rolled two into balls. +2 . Used 1/2 of two different skeins of cotton. +2)
YTD +17 (was 25. sure don’t like to see the numbers go backward. But the yarn is for face masks that I will line. So I don’t regret the purchase.)

You will use your cotton yarn quickly for the face masks. Great job on scoring some cotton yarn.

It’s been a busy week. I got a bit of stitching in, but not enough to score any points.

WTD 0

Y’all have a happy week!

Awesome Stashbusting! Umm, can I get some pointers? lol

Look at you go!

@TexasPurl I knit a lot of hats, many of them double stranded. Once I get the pictures off the camera I’ll see about posting them somewhere. I also only count a skein of yarn when it is completely used up. If I do it any other way, I lose count.

That’s a good system. I count most of mine the same, particularly the thread. I would never get it right if I tried to break it down.

Thank you for your encouragement @DJM
The cotton yarn is surprisingly good. I had thought it wouldn’t be.
I discovered I do not like to crochet with it. But knitting it double was fine.
We giggled when we thought about how far this cotton went.
Some how it left the country of Turkey and ended up in a little dollar store way over here on the outskirts of the capital of California.

Oh, I honestly thought today was Saturday! I cannot keep track of the days at all lately! I finished up one ball of yarn this week. I’m making progress on my moss-stitch blanket, and I’m doing a small filet Easter table runner, which I hope to finish today.

So, WTD +1