Week Ending 03/14/2020

Post your score for the week - 03/08/2020 - 03/14/2020

Week ending March 14 I might have large numbers for a while since I’ll be home most of the time.

[SIZE=22px]WTD +12 YTD +76[/SIZE]

I anticipate we’ll all have extra crafting time in the new future. :-). Stay healthy!!

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +6, YTD: +68 WE 3/14[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Still working on my asymmetrical shawlette and used two more skeins of thread. I made a few hand sanitizer cozies for an upcoming (hopefully) trip with family in June. :fk:[/SIZE]

This week I liquidated 7 skeins from my stash and didn’t add to it. :slight_smile:

I’ve been working on a few thing but not really finishing much. I have hopes of doing more crafting during our stay-cation.

WTD: +14; YTD: -52

Great numbers!

Looking forward to seeing your shawlette!

Great progress!

I worked on both the Spice Market & the C2C this week. I was so close to finishing a skein this evening on the C2C. I’ve just run out of steam . On the bright side, I didn’t acquire any this week either.

[SIZE=18px]WTD 0[/SIZE]

Oh, just almost made it on time this week! Lots of crochet going on here, but my score is 0 for the week! I did not aquire any skeins, and didn’t finish any. With all the blankets and pattern testing, I do believe that this coming week I will use up at least a few skeins of yarn! Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

checking in. I worked and used yarn. Just not enough to count for points. It is amazing how much yarn is in a large Caron Cake. (used about a quarter of a skein this week)
I had 2 accountability partners and went in to a LYN about an hour away. They were out of the hand lotion bar I was going to buy, and so left with zero yarn but two locally made stitch markers. woo hoo~ yarn diet still in effect.

Hope everyone else made progress this week.
Stay well everyone.

EDIT to say I finished half a skein…whew… Only one more to go and my virus shawl will be complete. :mask:

WTD +1
YTD +29

Wow! You have awesome willpower!

This week was pretty constructive, I completed two shawls and two pair of socks. No aquisitions of yarn this week :grinning:

[SIZE=16px]WTD: +7, YTD: -11[/SIZE]

@Char you are sweet. I walked around and was very tempted by the pretties…but promised myself a good cup of tea if I could hold out. I baby sat for a few hours today so will up date my yarn count in a while. Hoping to finish this skein before the cut off time.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:47256}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:47257}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:47258}[/ATTACH] I only completely used 2 skeins this week plus a partial on my L’Acadie cardigan but no shipments arrived so that’s a net +5 I believe. I finished a knit shell that I started last summer which used a little over one skein and managed to completely finish off one skein of the Serenity Sock yarn I’m making socks from. I used the remnant to start a Ten Stitch scrap blanket which will help me use up a large jar of fingering weight remnants I’ve had for quite some time. :grin:

Good for you!

Impressive!

Nice work!

I love the way you are using the white in the ten stitch blanket. I started one of those years ago and kept getting a puff in the center.

@FreedomLover The white is actually just part of the yarn color I was using. It’s the self striping sock yarn and just comes out to very nearly one inch squares. I’m honestly thinking of ordering enough to make an entire baby blanket out of it but not til my stash is down significant. It at least until I finish the scrap one. Lol