Week Ending 02/29/2020

Post your score for the week - 02/23/2020 - 02/29/2020

It’s the last Saturday of the month. Please post both MTD & YTD scores.

[SIZE=20px]It’s Saturday! Post your WTD & YTD stashbusting scores before the end of the day.[/SIZE]

I worked on the Spice Market CAL…so slow going. I’m up to Part 7. Over 700 stitches per round now. At least it’s in thread & I don’t have a heavy blanket laying on me while I work. I finished off 3 skeins of thread & 1 skein of RHSS on a tote bag.

[SIZE=16px]WTD +8 YTD -136[/SIZE]

Y’all have a Happy week!

I’m looking at a few WIP’s that i know won’t get finished today. But I did finish 2 pair of socks, a cowl, a shawllette and 6 scarves. Purchased 20 skeins/hanks of yarn.

Yarn Purchase = -40
Completed items yarn used = +28

[SIZE=24px]WTD - 12, YTD + 4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +4, YTD: +56 WE 2/29[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]I made an asymmetrical shawl using two skeins of yarn. Can’t wait for warmer weather so I can wash and block my shawl and get it outside to dry.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]WTD: -11; YTD: +48[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]I sold several skeins to my friend last Sunday, finished a pair of socks, still have leftovers, purchased 13 skeins. Net loss, but that is OK. Looking forward to having more time to craft :-)[/SIZE]

I’m slowly going back to knitting. This week I was working on the pouf (used 1 cone)

WTD +2, YTD +31

So good to see you back! And that you are feeling up to knitting a bit.

Gave away 6 skeins (+12)
Used 1 skein (+2)
WTD+14
YTD +26

I am finally getting the hang of the total points per skein…I think.
Barely remembered to enter the totals. Whew…
Please adjust my numbers if I messed up.

[SIZE=22px]Week ending 2/29 WTD +10 YTD +54[/SIZE]

It was the pair of socks I finished. Sorry! Lol

Ohhh… I can see a side-by-side YouTube video. Lol

I’m getting a bit unclear if I’m calculating correctly, however this week I received 3 skeins in my Crochet Cares kit from Annie’s. It’s to make a blanket. So, March is going to be a race to see how many blankets I can finish before I get my next kit. I should use up a lot of skeins this month!

I had to stop crochet altogether this week due to tendinitis. I’m holding steady with my numbers, though. I haven’t added any yarn to my stash since the last shipment last week. I think my yearly total is at 25, but I’ve been counting incorrectly. I used up balls of yarn and partial balls to the tune of 42! No wonder I need a rest.

I hope you feel better soon! How terrible to go without stitching!

Take care of yourself!! The yarn and projects will be waiting for your return.

Uh oh, looks like I will be doing the moon dance this coming week :roll_eyes:

It’s ok, you and I seem to be taking turns. Today’s your day to post results, next time will be my turn :blush:

One of these week’s we’re gonna have a tie & it’ll be a tag team moon walk! We’ll need special costumes for that one. :two_hearts:

We could do the wave! :raised_hand::raised_back_of_hand: