Week Ending 02/27/2021

Post your score for the week: 02/21/2021 - 02/27/2021

Post both WTD & YTD this week as it’s the last Saturday of the month.

Good morning!
I know I won’t get anything else finished today. I used 2 more spools of thread on the wedding shawl & 1 skein on the Heart Throw.
I’m so happy my YTD is back at zero!

[SIZE=22px]WTD +6 YTD 0[/SIZE]

I used up 3 skeins of yarn and nothing came in.

[SIZE=26px]WE 2/27 +6
YTD +38[/SIZE]

Zero

I wonder if I should hold myself to stashbusting fabric yardage. Eek.

Still working on meyna blanket. Started and finished a small chevron baby blanket but didn’t use up entire balls, so I’m holding off on counting them until later when I donate them.

[SIZE=20px]WTD +7
YTD +70[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]wtd +6
ytd -43[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]I will be throwing a party when my ytd hits zero again. If for no other reason than that would mean three large projects completed and then some! Most of my gains this week were from my test knit. I have gone through 8 of the 12 skeins I bought for that project and will probably go through another 1.5 by tomorrow. Any ideas of what to make with the remaining 2.5 skeins (6-700 yards) of sport weight? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +2, YTD: +26 WE 2/27 :fk:[/SIZE]

@KnitsWithHorses - I’m scared. Lol

Trying to decide - do I add/subtract by the yard? By the piece? By the pound? Lol

WTD +2 YTD +27
I finished my first FO on the knitting machine, a baby trousers.

Got some crochet in the last couple of days … feels good to make progress this week.

[SIZE=22px]WTD +15, YTD +71[/SIZE]

I finished up a pair of socks from two 50g skeins and a Musselburgh hat that used up an entire 100g skein! I’m addicted to these hats. It’s nice to be able to use up sock yarn for something other than socks.

WTD +4, YTD +15

a71617d5137e70b9d5a1e4d059ed4799jpg.jpg

e1c14b49f266ceb09b99b0fff95e7714jpg.jpg

Of course, everyone gets positive numbers the week I have a mini yarn haul (-24). I guess I will be shooting the moon. I did use up the cotton and a skein and a partial in the sparkle shawl (+9).

WTD = -15, YTD = -27

I’ve wondered how you were going to do that myself. I would think that by the yard makes sense except that if you’re like me you have some scraps that are inches rather than yards… Perhaps like the yarn you can say 2 for a yard and 1 for a smaller than a yard scrap?

I believe on average a pound of yarn is 3 yards.

Hmmm… I’ll have to think about this. I don’t think there is any way I could go back to Jan 1, though. I have no clue what those numbers would be.

Whoops, I forgot! But don’t have anything to report, WTD (0) YTD (19)

Good morning!

I received some yarn, and used up some yarn, so I’m at least ahead this week :blush:

[SIZE=20px]WTD = + 3 YTD = + 38[/SIZE]

Be brave Char! :wink: