Week Ending 01/11/2020

Post your score for the week - 01/05/2020 - 01/11/2020

I just have a +2 since I just started mid week. (that is i used one skein of yarn) Edited so I could play with font size and color!!

[SIZE=20px]WTD = +2 YTD = +2[/SIZE]

Here are my week-to-date totals for Stashbusters for the week ending today. I completed 4 scarves and 4 ear warmers, plus a kitchen towel/cloth set.

[SIZE=20px]WTD: +7. YTD: +9[/SIZE]

Kathie. :fk::fk:

I used 6 balls of left-overs on shelter mats, 3 skeins & 4 balls of sugar 'n cream on place mats & rolled a ball of #10 thread after I finished the Agnes doily. Woo Hoo!

[SIZE=18px]WTD +17 YTD +23[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Have a happy week everyone![/SIZE]

Wow!! @TexasPurl, you will be hard to beat!!

Wtd =0/ytd =0

I knitted 200g of white lambswool (for cardigan and French beret), 100 g of dark blue lambswool (for dress) and a small ball 28 g of beige sock wool (for socks) this week.

WTD +8 YTD +12

I’m working on my cotton stash. [SIZE=14px]WTD +4 YTD +4 [/SIZE][SIZE=12px][B][/B]:fk:[/SIZE]

I added to my scrappy blanket about a skein worth at the beginning of the week, but couldn’t get through another skein all week. The used was neutralized by the beautiful yarn by Ewe and Dye. (SO worth it!) :fk:

WTD: net zero; YTD +17

Good grief I can’t seem to remember to post,
Do I carry my totals over for next week?

Next week, post your weekly total for the week.This week will still go to your YTD #'s.

@TexasPurl
Duh thanks if only my brain would of thought of that…

I reorganized my craft room during NFL playoffs got lots of plans for new projects from seeing my stash. Wtd/ytd -3

Glad to have you here and with us!!!

So happy to have you join us!