Unsuscribe not working

I subscribed to 50 Book Challenge but finding too many notifications - have tried to Unsubscribe several times and not working.

@Admin - thought I would tag you here. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Can’t seem to find a Reply function at the Message Center so replying to you here - I haven’t received anymore notifications on that thread so it’s maybe worked - will see if the next post gets notified. I was in the 50 Book topic at the time of trying to unsubscribe so I don’t think being on the wrong tab is the problem. Will let you know if I need more help.

Wonderful - I am glad it seems like it has worked. If you have further problems let me know.

Well, I got another notification for the 50 Book Challenge so I guess it’s not working. The top right still has the +Subscribe showing which to me indicates that I’m not subscribed but it appears that I still am. It worked when I unsubscribed to another topic so not sure why this one is different. Oh well, not a biggie.

@annekepoot - you are also subscribed to the “off topic” section. Having this as a subscription will include the book club. If you don’t wish to receive the book club you should unsubscribe from “off topic” - then you can subscribe to the threads under “off topic” that you are interested in.

If this doesn’t work let me know please.

Well, that would explain things!! Thanks.

You are welcome! :slight_smile: