Tunisian Crochet Patterns - Free & Paid

@KnitsWithHorses, thank you for the kind words. I know life is very busy. I haven’t been here much lately, either. No worries! There will be more tests coming soon. My creative juices are nowhere near becoming depleted.

Cozy Ridges Blanket

This fun blanket is such a versatile design. It can be easily adjusted for size and you can use any colors in the spectrum for a striking outcome.

The Tunisian Simple Stitch alternated with a Tunisian Purl Reverse Stitch creates beautiful texture and completely eliminates the pesky curl often associated with Tunisian crochet. A basic understanding of Tunisian Crochet is required for this project.

Made in Join-As-You-Go panels with no seaming required!

Reversible Tunisian-Web.png

That is a pretty design!

That is a great design. I just went over to your web-site, and I really like your patterns! Expect a purchase, when patterng and yarns align!

I went ahead and bought this pattern, couldn’t resist! I will make myself wait a bit to get started because I’m almost finished with two BIG projects. I must complete them first. But so excited to start this! I’d like to use fingering or DK weight and make an afghan rather than a rug. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks, @TexasPurl for posting this - I saw it on Facebook first, but just couldn’t resist after you talked about stash busting :grinning::grinning:

Ha! I bought it too! I couldn’t resist. I’m sure it’ll work with any yarn. I’ve already started a small one with some leftovers. It’s awesome!

@CherylDeeCrochet I just realized you are the same person who shares the videos on making the Tunisian pinwheel I was working on this morning! I just made a little fingering weight certain to see if I could master the technique but it’s SO fun! So thank you for sharing that one too.:blush:

Oh my goodness that looks so comfy! :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing it for free!

What a great idea! I want to make some of these for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

I had been following the release of last years CAL and thought about making it or even mixing it with the previous years release, now I might need to wait & see what this coming years will offer and pick & choose :grin: