Tunisian Crochet Hooks

Ok, soon they should be in hand! I can’t wait to see if you like them!

Do you have them yet? :slight_smile:

Finally got them! These are really nice and just from my little test swatch, they are definitely more accurate than the generic bamboo one I have been using. And MAN do they feel nice in the hand. I expected that from the Dreamz knitting needles I’ve used. I only got two sized so I think next week I will order a couple more. Hook sizes that is. I got cables going from 16" to 60". :slight_smile:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:73591}[/ATTACH]

Love it!!! :). Looks like you are well under way.

Whoo hoo! You’re in like flint now.

Hubby make his delivery ok and he is safe?

@pinesprairie he made it to Idaho and said the air was much clearer. Said he could actually see the sun again. He will be home in a few days. M

@KnitsWithHorses :+1:

Nice!

So happy to hear you got your hooks and it does look so nice.

My Dreamz interchangeable hooks arrived today! Now to try them out on today’s stitch. (at least they didn’t come with yarn!)

Yeah!! Can’t wait to see how you like them.

Woot! What did you think?

So far I’m liking them, I do wish it had come with the 2 smaller (16" & 20" ) cables. The shortest is 24" and for squares is a bit longer than I’d like. I’ll have to order the smaller ones separately.

Yah - I was pretty quick to get a 3 pk of 8” cables. :slight_smile:

Oh good, I’m so glad you like them. I started with one 8" cable but ended up getting the 3 pack of 8" cables as well.

These little cuties finally showed up yesterday! I’m looking forward to working in thread with them!

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“title”:“IMG_20200919_142234.jpg”,“data-attachmentid”:74566}[/ATTACH]

I’m jealous!! Can’t wait to see what you make with them.

Oh my goodness. I’m ready to be amazed!

I am committed now, look what arrived in today’s mail!

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:94135}[/ATTACH]

:slight_smile:

Yay! Have fun!