Spin de Fleece final week of prizes and also Grand Prizes--Be sure to read!

I’d like to join the accolades for @rkennell. Girl, you jumped right in and took this on and have made this such a fun event.

Hey, someone (I don’t remember who) suggested keeping a spinning group going. I, for one, am totally up for it. I’m afraid I qualify for the “Lantern Rouge” award (Last on Le Tour list) since I didn’t get to the wheel this last week at all, but I have been spinning much more which is great! I’d like to keep up the momentum.

I agree–I love that I didn’t even have to ask for prizes–everyone just volunteered them!

@JenC , I am so glad this has inspired you to spin more–sorry about the dent it probably made in your pocket book, but so glad you participated and won a prize as well!

@DebbiRYarn, I am so thankful for your help and ideas–I would have been lost without your help, given that I have NEVER participated in a spinning event before and didn’t know where to start!

I’m so glad it’s motivating others to spin–I was partly selfish in doing this in that I needed a motivation to sit down and spin with all that’s going on around here this summer, so even if we didn’t get as much done as we had hoped, it still paid off, right?!?

@DebbiRYarn, an ongoing spinning group is a great idea–I have no idea at this point how to put that together. I suppose we could make a spinning group called Spin de Fleece and just not put the year on it, and have it as a way to keep people connected and invite newbies in?

Sounds like a plan to me.