Spin de Fleece 2021 - Prize Donations

Oh my … This is so kewl ! :slight_smile: I would love to win this … lol … what a great prize. Thanks Rhoda!

You’re welcome. I guess that means the winner can spin after dark! Sounds like the perfect thing to do in the car when traveling after the sun goes down. Actually I am excited to see how it spins. It got good reviews.

In lieu of a braid, this time I purchased a $25 Gift Card from Greenwood Fiberarts as a prize that I will forward at the appropriate time. The recipient will be able to choose the color and fiber.

I was thinking of doing the very same thing! I have LOVED everything I have bought from that co. Do you mind if I copy? I will see if I get out to a LYS on the Cape first.

That sounds great. I’ve updated our spreadsheet.

@PurlgirlButtons No, I don’t mind. Plus, it is efficient to forward a gift card and save a trip to the post office :wink:

I love this idea! It makes sense also since that allows the recipient to choose the fiber they like. Thanks to both of you!

I am adding a prize donation for the Spin de Fleece. It is a drawstring Sock-it! bag made by me of 100% cotton, approx 9" H x 4" Deep with a little clip on the side. It is hand tie-dyed with fiber-reactive dyes. This is a great size for a small project like socks, or to use for a yarn holder or lunch bag! PS: I Will include a free Spin de Fleece 2021 button!

File_007 (6).jpeg

File_000 (13).jpeg

File_001 (9).jpeg

Thank you!

Those are really cute!

How neat–thank you!!