Somewhat Slanted Cardigan by Sarah Swett

Anyone making, or, has anyone actually made this cardigan? Your opinions please!

https://www.afieldguidetoneedlework.com/blog/somewhat-slanted-its-a-cardigan

Floppy2 … I haven’t made the sweater but I do like the pattern. I think it would look nice with a pair of jeans.

12 page pattern? It seems a bit much, it is cute. But not overly complicated or did I just breeze by?

patty

What a treasure of a blog and what a cute sweater it turned out to be. I bookmarked.

I have never seen it and I’m smitten.

That is super cute! Thanks for calling it to my attention!

Sarah has a Sarahdippity Skirt pattern that is an interesting and very cool design to make. It involves woven fabric panels and knitted fabric panels. If you have a rigid heddle loom this is a very fun project to do. Thanks everyone for the replies. I am glad to have shared something of interest to all.

You are welcome. I would be doing this right now but I have other pressing projects that are first in line.

Give it another looksee. I thought the same thing but she is trying to make sure folks understand what is happening.

I would love to try this. I might get the pattern sometime just have too much other stuff going on. She’s amazing and gets lots done.